Buddha Mega Menu

Buddha Mega Menu

by Zero Carbon SRL (Buddha Apps)

The BEST Mega Menu: cool design, easy dropdown navigation

Southern Cross Beauty

Great app, easy to use and install.

www.southerncrossbeauty.com

Orbitcustoms

Great app, Great support. Mega Menu is a must have for your site!

Giftswizzz

This is an excellent app!
It has literally made my life so much easier.
I used it on the free theme shopify offered and now i am using it on my custom theme.
Saved me a lot of time and a headache trying to organise my collections and menus.
I also had an issue when i installed it on my custom theme and i had to contact support.
Everything was up and running within the day and trust me it was no easy task. Rox went far and beyond to help me out.
From begginer to advanced this is an awesome app to have on your store.

Aventonbikes

Great menu additional, however their customer support is nearly nonexistent. I emailed Roxana a few times and all I got was "sorry I can't help you". When all I was asking for is a small CSS tweak. I literally couldn't even get a simple recommendation or guidance at all, not even a "hey try this, or did you look here?".

Probably the first developer that I've encountered that refused to help me, so I am a bit disappointed.

Aime Moss

Very useful. Very easy to uset. 100% recommended.

Madeinmx

Excellent App! It is very useful for big menus.

Bikeslife

Easy install, clean looks and quick to set up. Rox was very quick in support which I appreciate. I would use them again. Thanks BuddhaApps Team!!

Would be great to have the following functions:
-CSV import/export of menu structure w/ collections already linked up
-Import/Export of Buddha App menus from one store to another

The Digital Revolution

Prompt and clean response and solution given. Than you Roxana Dascalescu.

Cleanroom Expert

The app offered me all the options I wanted, installation was done properly and quickly by support. I also had some supplementary requests and they did everything for me. I think the result is great and it will stay on my website, I am sure my customers will be happy to navigate using this menu. Thank you.

Rays Jewellery Malta

Have only skimmed through the app but looks great and user friendly, and to top it all off excellent customer service.