Buddha Mega Menu & Navigation

Mega Menu: cool design, easy to create a drop down navigation

Free

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Grønlykke.com

Location Denmark
Time spent using app About 3 years

We have been using the Buddha Menu app for years. Its perfect for showing the many categories in an interior web shop like ours.

January 21, 2022

Thank you for this great review and for being with us for the past 3 years! We work hard to create good experiences with our app and feedback like this makes it all worth it.

Have an amazing day!

Next Systems

Location Greece
Time spent using app Over 4 years

Great app. It helped me a lot to the design, structure and navigation of my e-shop. The support also is excellent when needed.

January 17, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a 5 star rating! It's much appreciated!
We’re so glad that our app and technical support is what you’re expecting and hopefully with the future developments we can exceed your expectations.

Have an amazing day!

Hobibear

Location China

very easy to use and good customize option, made my shop a better good. love it. Support are good too

January 17, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your impressions! We greatly appreciate the time you took to share your experience with our technical support team.

Iron Rose Home

Professional looking menu that TRIPLED my conversion rate - and the customer service is excellent, thank you!

January 17, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this excellent review! We work hard to create good experiences with our app and feedback like this makes it all worth it.
We’re here for you anytime!

Bergmann Studio

Location Denmark

Great app that helps me to make good navigation on my site. I'm using free version and it's great and recommend it.

January 11, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review! We value all customer feedback and we’re happy to hear you enjoy using our app.

Have a great day!

Hexagramm Books

Time spent using app Almost 4 years

The app works as advertised and customer service was speedy to help resolve a bug with our theme. Highly recommended!

January 11, 2022

Thank you so much for your lovely review! It’s great to know that the app works the way you expected.

Have a nice day!

The Sense of Doubt

Location Germany

Extremely helpful and fast customer service. The app does exactly what I wanted. Thank you so much!!

January 3, 2022

Thank you for the 5 star rating and for sharing your experience with our support team.
We're hoping to bring more benefits to your store in the future.

We’re here for you anytime!

Beauty Exchange Online

This is a great app, I got a theme that already had a menu attached and the Buddha team helped me out to fix my menu back, It is fairly easy to use and a very neat program, Thanks Buddha team!

January 3, 2022

Thank you for the lovely review and for your appreciation! We’re so glad we were able to help you.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you ever need further assistance with our app.

Priceless Love

Location Belgium
Time spent using app About 2 months

I had problems with the app and the team gave me fast and reliable support. The App is also easy to use.

December 7, 2021

Thank you for leaving such a positive review! We appreciate the time you took to share your experience with our support team and It’s great to hear that you find it easy to use.

Le Lab de l'Endo

Location France

Vraiment un menu à la hauteur de nos attentes. On a eu un petit bug mais le service client est très efficace. Je recommande vraiment

December 7, 2021

Merci pour votre gentile commentaire et d'avoir pris le temps de partager vos réflexions sur votre interaction avec notre équipe de support technique. Merci encore.