Buddha Mega Menu

Buddha Mega Menu

by Buddha Apps

Create Submenus with an Awesome Design

GlowbalOutlets

It's a great tool. Easy to create menus and assign collections. Highly recommend. Thank you for your great work.

007 Airsoft Ltd.

App does exactly what it should, support is awesome. Would recommend. I wish there are more options to how to tree menu can look.

Wholefood Society

Easy. Did exactly what I needed and the support was fab in getting back to me too! Really happy with this app.

PaintingLegends

That's the best menu app because it adapts to the theme. I totally recommend it for everybody. You can check how it looks on my website: paintinglegends.com

GETSOBARS

I tried this app to spiff up my purchased theme. The theme itself is pretty slick and professional looking but the main menu was not so sophisticated. Buddha Mega really added the level of customization I was looking for and the free version was all I needed for may application. I recommend it highly.

Healing Crystals & Gemstones

Amazing free plan allows you to create simple tree structure mega menus with ease. I am also a big fan of the positive messages on the loading screens. Sending positive vibes to all :)

Celebrations and Creations

Love this app! Does exactly what it says on the tin! No issues and super easy to set up! Made my website m menus look fab in a short space of time!

Grow Power Hydroponics

MegaMenu is a great addition to Shopify that takes the menu options to a whole new level. It makes my site look so much more professional and functional and is pretty easy to get set up and configured.

King & Queen

I use the application recently, it works very well, but takes a little time to understand how it works.

egpro.com

We love this app, it does exactly what you need it to do and more. Great functionalities topped with awesome customer service!