Buddha Mega Menu

Buddha Mega Menu

by Zero Carbon SRL (Buddha Apps)

The BEST Mega Menu: cool design, easy dropdown navigation

Chairlines

5/5 thanks to amazing customer service. There was an issue one evening that affected the display of my menu (Shopify suddenly changed the way the script tags are inserted into the page and this affected the way the code was loaded) and customer service was able to help me restore my menu within 12 hours. Upon following up with a second question the next day they responded right away to help resolve. Thank you to Roxana and Calin.

September 15, 2020

Thank you from the bottom of our soul for the understanding.

It is so empowering to receive positive reviews even in these conditions ! It makes our work worth it.

We will always be here for you if you ever need our help again. And we hope something like this doesn't happen again.

I wish you an amazing day!

FROG SAC

Love this app. It creates a clean dropdown menu and was perfect for our shopify theme (which didn't allow for submenus). We had some trouble setting it up but customer service was amazing. Roxana and Anca responded quickly and personally fixed all the mistakes we made during setup! Recommend x100000

September 15, 2020

Thank you so much! We are so happy reading your review :)

It was a real pleasure working with you. We hope you continue enjoy using our app and if you ever will need our help again please don't hesitate to reach us!

Have a great day!

FPnibs

Excellent app to configure a simple Menu. Reliable and very supportive tema behind! Recommended 100%!

September 15, 2020

Thank you so much for the great review :)
It means so much!

We hope you continue to enjoy using our app!

Have an amazing day!

Kuan Yuan Lian Singapore

Very easy to use and user friendly. Wanted some customization to the menu bar and contacted support. They replied quickly and helped me with it. Really happy with this app.

September 15, 2020

Thank you so much for the great review! It was a pleasure working with you. If you ever need our help again, please let us know :)

Home Kitchen Factory

Excelent app. Creates a clean menu and its very easy to use. Excelent support, quick response solving all issues very fast. Recommended

August 21, 2020

Thank you so much for the great review! It means so much.

It was a pleasure working with you :)

Have a great week-end.

Flow Eco Rides

From the beginning I was really impressed with the layout of Buddha Mega Menu, the layout and easy to user friendly interface, made it effortless to integrate into my store.

I had a couple of teething problems at the beginning, however, when I contacted support, they provided me with one of the most incredible customer service experiences I've ever had.

Especially Roxana, who was extremely attentive, patient, and kept on top of my query, and followed up on promises in a timely manner.

Very impressed, and cannot wait to use this app more!

Highly recommend

August 14, 2020

It is so rare for someone to take their time and actually write so extensive about their experience.
Thank you so much for the amazing words and the great review! It means so much to us. A perfect end of the week :)

It was a total pleasure working with you. If you ever need our help again, please reach us.

All the best :)

cihu-shop

Customerservice is amazing. They helped me alot with some problems, even tough their app wasn´t responsable for the problems. And the app works well aswell

August 13, 2020

Thank you so much for the great review! It really means so much to us .

If you ever need our help again, please reach us.

Have an amazing day!

Comic Shop Crawley

I used the Budda Mega menu as a replacement for our current theme instore as it gives our website a much more professional finish. There were a couple of issues at first installing it on our custom theme but after contacting support they resolved all the issues and were very helpful and kept me informed at every step of their development. Couldn't recommend them enough.

August 13, 2020

It was a real pleasure working with you and please don't hesitate to reach us if you ever need our help again.

I wish you all the best!

The Original MakeUp Eraser

We love this app!! Very customizable and super easy to use. And the customer service is quick & great! :)

August 5, 2020

Thank you so much for the great review! It means the world to us :) Have a great day!

Artist Replete

Highly recommend this application. Its ability to heighten user experience is the reason why I downloaded it. If you have a large catalog of products or services, it's important to have everything visually digestible. Buddha Mega Menu does a great job at that.

August 5, 2020

Thank you so much for your feedback! We are so happy you find our app useful!

Good news! Pretty soon we will release an upgraded version which will make your work even easier :) We will keep you updated!

Have a great day!