Buddha Mega Menu

Buddha Mega Menu

by Zero Carbon SRL (Buddha Apps)

The BEST Mega Menu: cool design, easy dropdown navigation

HerbHutch

It works as described and it's very easy to use and intuitive. It takes some time to save but really it's minimal and I think all the apps might be like that.

February 7, 2020

Thank you for the great review! We are happy that you find our app easy to use. We invest a lot of our energy in making our app as intuitive as possible.

Have a lovely day!

HAZUBO

Very nice app and very fast support. Even the free version looks good and is very user friendly. Thank you!

January 22, 2020

Thank you so much for the great review!
It was a pleasure working with you :)
If you ever need our help again, don't hesitate to reach us!
Have an amazing day!

Season Cookshop

Super easy to use, looks great, great support. Very happy. Doesn't take long to set up, so looks like they've thought of everything!

January 22, 2020

We are so happy to hear this! We hope you continue to enjoy using our app :)

Thank you for the great review, it means so much to us!

Shear Sophistication

Brilliant app. My theme menu was not very stylish so decided to try an app. Really love the style and colour options and the way the menu is designed also ensures visitors will be more engaged. You can add pictures as well to the menu which i also think is marvelous. Also when i required assistance also got a very quick response and my query was dealt with immediatly. Great app and great customer service. Antonia, website owner

January 22, 2020

Thank you, Antonia, for the detailed and amazing review! It means so much to us and please know that is was a pleasure working with you.

If you ever need our assistance in the future, don't hesitate to reach us.

Madison River Fishing Company

This app allowed us to build out our top navigational menu to be very user friendly. Their tech and customer service team is super responsive and helped me out during the busy holiday season with menu fixes multiple times.

January 22, 2020

Thank you so much for the great review!
We are happy to hear the app is easy to be used by you :)

We hope you continue to enjoy using it!

Noir Gifts

Amazing app. Amazing tech support. They made a fix for me so the app works with my theme - during holiday season!

January 7, 2020

Thank you so much for the nice words, it means the world to us :)
It was a pleasure working with you.
If you ever need our help again, don't hesitate to reach us.

Exotic Wings and Pet Things

We use this app for the main menu on our website: www.exoticwings.ca and it has been super helpful for us. The customer support is amazing! BEST MENU APP ON THE SHOPIFY APP STORE! Made our life as a small business easy!

January 6, 2020

Thank you so much for the great review! It means the world to us :)

We hope you continue to enjoy using our app and if you ever need our help, don't hesitate to reach us!

Bellies In Bloom

We’ve been using this app with no issues since June 2018. Recently upgraded our template and the menu app wasn’t working. Reached out to support and they fixed it within a day. Very impressed and pleased with this app.

December 13, 2019

Thank you so much for the review, it means so much especially since you had the chance to use our app for more than a year :)

Thank you again for all the nice words and we wish you a Happy Holiday Season!

The Tea Time Shop

I upgraded to this version a few days ago and the customer support has been awesome! They made a few personal changes for me with no fuss and continue to provide support. My menu now looks more professional and increasing my orders! You guys rock! Highly recommend this Menu App.!

December 13, 2019

We are so happy to hear this! Thank you so much for the great review, it means the world to us :)

It was a pleasure working with you and if you ever need our help again, don't hesitate to reach us!

Happy Holiday Season!

Southern Sunday

I love this app because it allows me to customize my drop down menus, making it clean and organized for visitors to my site to find what they're looking for. Not only that, the customer service is amazing! The menu was disconnected after an update to my site and when I contacted them two days before Thanksgiving (three before Black Friday!!) they not only responded in a timely manner but fixed the issue for me. During a week that is already a whirlwind, they took a major item off my to do list, which is invaluable during the holidays. My website is shopsouthernsunday.com if you'd like to see it applied.

November 28, 2019

Thank you so much for the amazing review! It means so much to us :)
We are so happy we could help and if you ever need our help again, don't hesitate to reach us.

We wish you a lot of sales in this stressful period!