Buddha Mega Menu

by Buddha Apps

Create Submenus with an Awesome Design

Grandawood

Unbelievable, and SUPER Convenient Apps. Excellent and works like a champ

Shopify does not have TREE Menu and Sub Menu for Sub Collection. This APP NAILS IT

Dufthylki

works as it should. no complications.

Nails Etc

Wonderful menus

Europabay

This review is long overdue! Thanks to this Amazing APP and the support team at Mega Menu we now have a wonderful menu system at EuropaBay, showcasing all our categories in debt and even individual products. The App is so easy to use and very reliable which was my biggest concern with using any app as a menu system. Shame on shopify for not incorporating this menu system as standard package with all themes. I personally spent months trying to find a theme that had a nice, easy to use menu system, highly customisable and easy to navigate ... I found all that and more in Mega Menu and bare in mind they are still in Beta Stage so Only great things to follow! The Staff and support are excellent, and had all my questions answered within a few hours and even did a few custom tweaks for me.

This APP will without question become the centre of attention on any website, It provides your customers with a wide variety of choices and easy care free navigation and a much needed "point of reference" for customers. The Mega Menu admin section is also excellent and has a clean crispy looking finish, Very easy to use, offering plenty of neat, highly sought after features.

My Theme is a very complicated theme "Responsive 5.1, out of the sandbox" Mega Menu had No Trouble installing, no errors and no fuss. Its probably too simple to use! We have had this installed for nearly 5/6 weeks so far and have noticed through analytic software that our customers are spending longer on the site and browsing through much more categories.

Priced nicely at $19.99 a month, you can't go wrong! I have tried out so many Apps and left disappointed, However Mega Menu is the business!

Colocolours

Everything OK so far. Excellent and quick support! If you struggling with product drop-down menu I highly recommend this app!

Peak Sport Australia 2

Amazing customer support that worked with me till I got the result I wanted.
Really easy to use and straight forward App.
Exactly what I was looking for to make our website even more user friendly!

Vibesontheoutside

Great app
Friendly interface
Prompt customer support
Looks perfect on our site

What more can you ask! Keep up the good work guys... :)

Design Your Own Gifts

Fantastic app, customer service is fast, friendly and efficient.

Ims Independent Motorsports

While the product itself is not yet 100% refined, Buddha Staff are quick to respond and assist with queries and is somewhat straight forward to set up and operate.

Us Parts Center

Awesome!! soooo easy to create the menu ....