Buddha Mega Menu

Buddha Mega Menu

by Buddha Apps

Create Submenus with an Awesome Design

The Miami Heat Store

We use Mega Menu to make it easier for users to navigate the site as well as feature products in major categories. Works great, and the support by the dev team is top notch. They went above and beyond!

Peter Hall Son

A great solution to functional menus on Shopify. Very easy to use and well worth the investment. It did take me a while to put together all the collections of products but very quick to create the links. Could creating the collections be integrated? I would also like to see more options for tweaking the menu design front-end. Otherwise brilliant and with excellent support as well!

Sodami

If you are looking to create modern and great looking menus (like me) then I highly recommend this app :). It is easy to use while still remaining robust and powerful. You really don't need to bother looking at any of the other apps (I've went through the trouble of trying them all out and ended using this one!)

I also sent an e-mail to the developers and they responded lighting quick. It's great to know that I'm using an app that is being managed by an active developer :).

Market Square Jewelers

This app is great for simplifying Shopify's drop down menu and categories, but if you are looking for customization (type of font, additional options for drop down, size of widgets, ability to create sub categories within the simple drop down menu, etc), then this may not be the best choice. The app is awesome for someone who wants to simplify and visualize their drop down menu. I would love to have Buddha apps offer further customization - even if it is for an additional fee.

The Creme Shop Cosmetics And Beauty Supply

The best app ever!!! Seriously.
It solved my problem in less than a day -from the installation, creating the categories and during the night they changed some setting and now is 100% perfect!!!

Thank you so much.

Gym Concept

We just started using Mega Menu and so far its a has been a great experience. The support team is very helpful and the menu looks good!

Frontsightvision

Great app! I had one issue and it was fixed overnight. Great service!

Pokerman786

Awesome - Awesome! I have the Zen version and my website feels so easy to navigate now! Thank you Buddha! Check it out at www.ThePokerStore.com

Shift Knobs

Easy to use interface and effective menu. I had a couple technical things I had to work through and the support was top-notch. Very responsive and helpful. I'm only using the free version at this point. I plan to expand when I get my store up and running but would recommend to others. If they provide this level of support to non-paying customers, I imagine they have a great focus on helping your business too.

Gojideals

Amazing! I was trying to hack my way through adding a multilevel menu to a theme that doesn't natively support it when I stumbled across Mega Menu. I installed it and BAM I had a multilevel menu within minutes that was fully customizable. I'm using the free version but seriously considering the paid options as this app is really, really good!