Buddha Mega Menu

Buddha Mega Menu

by Buddha Apps

Create Submenus with an Awesome Design

Alex Woo Jewelry

Rox and Michael at Buddha Apps have been a huge help. They helped us fix any issues we had and answered our inquiries. The app is easy to use and manage. Thank you!

Fine Tuxedos

I tried a few megamenu apps and this one is by far the best. It allows you to build out a few different menu styles, using thumbnails to represent featured items and collections. I found it extremely easy to use. We had some small conflicts with other apps we've got installed, but the author fixed those problems in the code for us within one business day of notifying them. I would highly recommend this app and the vendor. They did a really nice job.

Audiotron2

Installed the app and was easy to setup, links didn't work so I clicked the do it for me button, got an email back super quick and it worked, had to do nothing but the setup! Works well and excited to see what features they add in as time goes on!

Pets River

By far - the most important app in shopify platform.
With this app you can create menus, and collections in no time.
Support team are amazing.
A+++ APP :-)

Neptune Wild

1) Fast response from Customer Support
2) Easy and simple User Interface
3) Fast and menu creation
4) No coding needed
5) Works right out of the box
6) Best feature: Drag and drop ( prevents time consuming edit)
7) Robust features
8) Menu editing, just click onto the menu and rename.
9) Well designed (especially for non-coders)
10) Video tutorial was very helpful.
11) Allow you to change your menu color, and link hover color.
12) Change your menu font size.

I tried using other Menu app creation and quickly abandoned them because it was time consuming, complicated, tedious copy and paste. I was very frustrated and gave up.

With this app I was up and running. I was able to create Parent menus, Child Menus and Sub-menus within minutes. I wasn't forced to copy and paste code.

The drag & drop feature gave me the advance view how I want to layout my menus and tweak things around. This was a time saver!!

The ability to edit the menus by clicking on it and renaming, selecting a different icon from the dropdown.

Excellent and speedy Customer Support. All of my emails were answered within the same day or within less than an hour. I highly recommend this app.

Even though the other app have a Knowledge Base instructions it still wasn't easy to create and it didn't have a video tutorial, so it got me lost.

Far Out Fab

Exactly what I needed and very easy to use.

Grandawood

Unbelievable, and SUPER Convenient Apps. Excellent and works like a champ

Shopify does not have TREE Menu and Sub Menu for Sub Collection. This APP NAILS IT

Dufthylki

works as it should. no complications.

Nails Etc

Wonderful menus

Europabay

This review is long overdue! Thanks to this Amazing APP and the support team at Mega Menu we now have a wonderful menu system at EuropaBay, showcasing all our categories in debt and even individual products. The App is so easy to use and very reliable which was my biggest concern with using any app as a menu system. Shame on shopify for not incorporating this menu system as standard package with all themes. I personally spent months trying to find a theme that had a nice, easy to use menu system, highly customisable and easy to navigate ... I found all that and more in Mega Menu and bare in mind they are still in Beta Stage so Only great things to follow! The Staff and support are excellent, and had all my questions answered within a few hours and even did a few custom tweaks for me.

This APP will without question become the centre of attention on any website, It provides your customers with a wide variety of choices and easy care free navigation and a much needed "point of reference" for customers. The Mega Menu admin section is also excellent and has a clean crispy looking finish, Very easy to use, offering plenty of neat, highly sought after features.

My Theme is a very complicated theme "Responsive 5.1, out of the sandbox" Mega Menu had No Trouble installing, no errors and no fuss. Its probably too simple to use! We have had this installed for nearly 5/6 weeks so far and have noticed through analytic software that our customers are spending longer on the site and browsing through much more categories.

Priced nicely at $19.99 a month, you can't go wrong! I have tried out so many Apps and left disappointed, However Mega Menu is the business!