Buddha Mega Menu

Buddha Mega Menu

by Zero Carbon SRL (Buddha Apps)

The BEST Mega Menu: cool design, easy dropdown navigation

All You Need Sales

Great app and even great support.

Groupstore

Definitely have to give a 5 star rating for the support and the app, great support with a free app, thanks for helping me to solve my issue of javascript error for my theme to enable this app to be use for my website, I am sure you have done so many hard work to solve this issue for me, really appreciated for the help, effort and time that you paid for it. Highly recommend this to everyone, the menu of my website look so professional and nice after install of this Mega Menu, will definitely consider to upgrade in future when it needed. Special thanks to Rox, great support!!

Apple Seed Kids 2

Great app and excellent customer service - highly recommended! Thanks Rox!!

Black Frog Clothing

Perfect app and super easy to set up and use! Highly recommended!

Vantoutbrothers

Just Amazing app, my menu and submenu look extremely professional , I love the design, you can even add feathered products with images.

I recommend this app for those who want to improve their website design and increase their sales in consequence.

thei customer support is so proffessional, my greating to " Roxanna " who helped me installing the menus :)

Professional Violin Cases

Easy to use. Lots of features. Awesome service. Very happy with Mega Menu.

Blum And Poe

The app works great. If you are looking for something to create submenus on your store site, I recommend.

Darkwood Forest Apothecary

great team, very quick to respond

Ethnic Watches

great app and even better support

4l Creative

We tried the free version. First it did not come with any instructions while installing. Then it did not work as it says it should. We also discovered that it also did not work on mobile. The contact from support was not very helpful. Asked for us to create a staff account but did not make clear exactly what she needs access to even though we sent her screen shot of what we gave access to in the e-mail. We will not be using this service as we feel if we've provided service this slow and inadequate to our customers they would not use our services either.