Buddha Mega Menu

Buddha Mega Menu

by Zero Carbon SRL (Buddha Apps)

The BEST Mega Menu: cool design, easy dropdown navigation

Abspure

This solves the problem of not being easily able to create menus in Shopify.
Love it!
www.absolutelypure.com

Hayabusa Fightwear Australia

very good and easy to use! havent tried on the paid version yet, but the free one is already good enough! will definitly go down to the paid version soon! well done! www.hayabusa.com.au

Korendy

Thats an amazing free toolkit. Easy to use and integrate. Recommend to everyone

Fleetworks

Took a few tries to figure out how it works best, but it does exactly what I wanted - makes the shop look much better!

Morris Classic

Love this app! It's really easy to make changes and implement them across your site in less than a minute.

Voltlin

We currently use the Mega Menu on our site and we love it! The simple design makes it easy to use, it looks great, and great support! That being said, I REALLY hate that they charge upwards of $20 monthly for their premium plan... JUST to have a pretty website navigation bar......... seems excessive me to me.

Check it out at our site -> www.voltlin.com

We sell Handcrafted Jewelry and Tools of Empowerment!

Tech Central

Amazing app and extremely easy to use. Gives my website (www.techprogear.com) a very nice look and makes all products easy to find. Thank you Buddha Apps.

Bau Watches

amazing app, works great and gives your site a new potential

Safego

Great app that makes our site look much more professional. The interface is extremely easy to use and navigate - we were able to get our full menu done in less than an hour. We had one minor issue and reached out to their developers and they responded within minutes and it fixed right away.

In Seasons Jewelry

Great app! Very easy to use and many options available. Thanks.