Buddha Mega Menu

Buddha Mega Menu

by Buddha Apps

Create Submenus with an Awesome Design

E-Juice Steals

This app was slowing down our site. Upon uninstalling it our site load speed went from 26s to 6-7s. Yet deleting the app still leaves behind little scripts in the snippets and assets folder (buddha-megamenu.liquid, buddha-megamenu-before.liquid, buddha-megamenu-wireframe.liquid, buddha-megamenu.css, and buddha-megamenu.js.liquid). If you delete them, your site gets a warning at the top of the storefront. If I delete an app for whatever reason there should be absolutely no reason as to why there are leftover scripts. It was working well when we were using it, we just outgrew its purpose. So until I get a resolution as to how to delete the app completely, this stays a 1 star

April 7, 2020

Hello! We wrote you several messages but unfortunately we received no reply from you.
So I will try to reply here:
- Our app is very well optimised and should not slow down your store. From our experience this happens when the menu created is a huge one. Usually our menu loading time is between 120 - 200 milliseconds which is very little for such an app. Feel free to check our demo store's menu to see it for yourself. It is a decent menu with enough pictures and items and the loading time is very good. However if the menu created is a very big one, or if the pictures used are very big and many of them, then this doesn't depend on us but on the use of the app.
- When you uninstalled our app our connection to your store through Shopify was interrupted so we cannot delete the remaining code. Unfortunately this is a limitation that we are still looking a solution for. However, we could have helped you to delete all the code if you would have told us. We even sent you the instructions into the emails and as I mentioned we didn't receive any answer.
- The problem that appeared with the message on the front store was exactly because you deleted our apps code but not all of it, hence the error. As we mention in our Terms and Conditions also, we strongly recommend not to change or modify our apps code, especially for these kind of situations.

We would have been more than happy to help you with all this. We didn't receive any message from you to know that you needed our help. I am sorry that using our app hasn't been a better experience for you, but as showed above the problems seemed to appear due to the inappropriate use of the app.

As you can see in the other clients reviews we are always happy to help our customers with their requests. I hope you reconsider the review you left to us.

Thank you!

jjfk-shop

dont works reviews seem fake...need a password to edit but woulndt work with right passwort tho so seems like scam

December 5, 2019

I am sorry to hear you encountered an issue with our app. I should mention that in the Preview page you should enter the Front End password of your store (the one you find in your Store Admin - Online Store - Preferences), not your Shopify account password.

Also, my colleagues have tried to reach you by email so they can help you with this and we didn't receive any reply.

As for saying that our reviews are fake, you should know that the Shopify system does not allow to put fake reviews to apps. They have a very good system which prevents this. Also if any app developer would find a way to put fake reviews, he is caught and he risks being removed from the App Store, which is a risk I do not think anyone could take it.

Moreover, if you look at the other reviews we received you will see that those are genuine stores and I find it unfair to say that our customers who actually took their time to write a review are not real Shopify users.

I hope you will reconsider your review and if you still want to use our app please reach us at contact@buddhaapps.com. I am sure our team will be able to walk you through on how to add the menu to your store.

Thank you!

Majdas Art

Horrible application. Slowed my site down. It destroyed my site, now I can not get rid of it even after removing it. Now it shows error on my page when I am opening my site. STAY AWAY

November 1, 2019

I am very sorry that using our app wasn't the best experience for you.

Our support team unfortunately never received an email from you, we could have advised you on the issue. Also, we contacted you right after you left us the review, and we didn't yet receive any answer.

We did look into your store to see if any error from our app appeared and none was present.

We tried our best to offer you support and see where the issue comes from, but if we don't receive any answer from you, our hands are tied.

If you ever reconsider this, please reach us at contact@buddhaapps.com and our support team will do it's best to help you.
Have a great day!

Poupee Sex Doll Silicone

WTF with the price LOL 20$ /month for have only a menu ? And fees of other APP + Shopify + .... ?
Good APP but the price is very very expensive.

September 20, 2019

Hello,

I totally understand how difficult it is to start a new business and how the fees ad up making everything harder.

I would like to mention that we also have other 2 plans, a 9.95$ and a Free for life plan. We were the first on the market (2016) to offer a mega menu free and we did this because we wanted everyone to have a mega menu.

So we think that we offer the best we can for every budget.

As for the price of 20$, we have worked very hard and we have invested a lot in creating this app. Also, this is not an app created and left aside. We still work daily to improve our app and to offer our clients the best service we can. As you can imagine, we have a team working on it, and we need to make sure their work is payed for.

I really hope you understand and reconsider the review.

Have a lovely day!

Virani Jewelers

We installed the app onto our website and after doing some updates to our homepage banner and header the app failed. We were having issues with it displaying on the homepage, specifically with the Google Chrome browser. I encourage anyone who uses this app to be sure that it is functional across all browser types. There were issues with timely communication with the support team because they are on a GMT timezone which is not helpful. In addition, support team told us one that their developers were away and then two when he/she came back apparently did not see an issue on their end. However sadly enough the collaborator account that we set up with them had the status "Never Logged In". That was upsetting to see because it simply translates to the idea that they were never looking into the issue to begin with. Luckily for us, we are now working on a custom mega menu through a Shopify expert at an extremely low flat rate. I suggest this to potential clients as this is a cost effective route. In addition, you do not have to worry about the trouble of having to troubleshoot potential mishaps with the app.

May 15, 2019

Hello, Thank you for the the feedback.

I was very sad to read your review, especially since you said in your last email to us that the problem is sorted and it was a cache problem. Please know that the cache problem does not depend on us, but on your devices and browsers if they are up to date. You thanked us for figuring this out and you said that it is all good now.

So there was never anything wrong with our app.

Also I looked into our archive and I saw that we were offering you technical support for more than a year. We always have responded to all of your emails and we answered to all of your questions. And you always seemed to be happy with our app

And even if our working hours are different from yours, we always have replied to you as soon as we got back in the office, the next working day.

We care too much for our clients to hire an external company who can offer support via chat at any hour. There are indeed cheaper options with these kind of companies, but also the level of support and security is considerably lower. Our support team is highly trained by us and professional. In this way our customer info will never leave our company and we are sure that we offer the best customer support we can.

This is how we decided to work with our customers, and maybe is not always popular, but it is more honest from our point of view. We are a small company and we are here not to just sell an app and offer customer support, we are here to also relate with the amazing people who reach us. This is why we are called Buddha Apps.

I really hope you understand.
We wish you all the best!

Gifting Travel

Horrible App. The thing makes my website VERY slow. I had the full paid version and they did not answer a single one of my customer service questions. 100% would NOT recommend. Go find a better app that works correctly.

March 12, 2019

We are sorry to hear that. However, our team did reply to your email from 12th of March on the same email address you contacted us from. Did you receive our email? Our team has just sent you another email with proof of the reply. Customer service is very important to us and we always reply to our customers. As for the website becoming slow because of our app, this shouldn't happen as our app is optimised as much as it can be, however we are happy to investigate this with you if you are willing to give it another try. Thank you!

Seiko Shirts

Very limited features unless you pay the top price of $19.95! Complicated and confusing to use. Disappointed!

La Fourche

Our entire menu just got ripped of with all our tabbed subsections. We don't still don't know why. Honestly avoid it. You don't want to rely on this app if customers are coming to your store !

Solid Charm

after i uninstalled the app the files are still on the site

Cheaper Online Co Uk

Don't be fooled by the free or cheap price tag, you'll need the $19.95 / month plan if you want more features than the standard shopify menu features. Looks really impressive, but it's actually very basic until you're on the top flight. Disappointing.

Previous 1 3