Buddha Mega Menu & Navigation

Mega Menu: cool design, easy to create a drop down navigation

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

XBODY UK

Time spent using app 1 day

Clunky and time-consuming to use, and the price says $9.95 in the app store but when you try to upgrade within the app the price is $19.95! The most expensive mega menu app out there - and the most difficult to set up and use.

January 11, 2022

We are very sorry that your experience with our app was not a great one. I checked at our end and the reason the app was showing the old price is because you had our app installed before and the system was picking up the old price, but we sorted it out by sending you a discount code so that you can use it at the actual price: $9.95. We apologise for this error.

As for the app being difficult to use, we have instructions and a short tutorial that show how to create the menu and also we are ready to provide all needed information and help via our chat service or email at support@buddhaapps.com.

Virani Jewelers

We installed the app onto our website and after doing some updates to our homepage banner and header the app failed. We were having issues with it displaying on the homepage, specifically with the Google Chrome browser. I encourage anyone who uses this app to be sure that it is functional across all browser types. There were issues with timely communication with the support team because they are on a GMT timezone which is not helpful. In addition, support team told us one that their developers were away and then two when he/she came back apparently did not see an issue on their end. However sadly enough the collaborator account that we set up with them had the status "Never Logged In". That was upsetting to see because it simply translates to the idea that they were never looking into the issue to begin with. Luckily for us, we are now working on a custom mega menu through a Shopify expert at an extremely low flat rate. I suggest this to potential clients as this is a cost effective route. In addition, you do not have to worry about the trouble of having to troubleshoot potential mishaps with the app.

May 15, 2019

Hello, Thank you for the the feedback.

I was very sad to read your review, especially since you said in your last email to us that the problem is sorted and it was a cache problem. Please know that the cache problem does not depend on us, but on your devices and browsers if they are up to date. You thanked us for figuring this out and you said that it is all good now.

So there was never anything wrong with our app.

Also I looked into our archive and I saw that we were offering you technical support for more than a year. We always have responded to all of your emails and we answered to all of your questions. And you always seemed to be happy with our app

And even if our working hours are different from yours, we always have replied to you as soon as we got back in the office, the next working day.

We care too much for our clients to hire an external company who can offer support via chat at any hour. There are indeed cheaper options with these kind of companies, but also the level of support and security is considerably lower. Our support team is highly trained by us and professional. In this way our customer info will never leave our company and we are sure that we offer the best customer support we can.

This is how we decided to work with our customers, and maybe is not always popular, but it is more honest from our point of view. We are a small company and we are here not to just sell an app and offer customer support, we are here to also relate with the amazing people who reach us. This is why we are called Buddha Apps.

I really hope you understand.
We wish you all the best!

Gifting Travel

Time spent using app About 1 month

Horrible App. The thing makes my website VERY slow. I had the full paid version and they did not answer a single one of my customer service questions. 100% would NOT recommend. Go find a better app that works correctly.

March 12, 2019

We are sorry to hear that. However, our team did reply to your email from 12th of March on the same email address you contacted us from. Did you receive our email? Our team has just sent you another email with proof of the reply. Customer service is very important to us and we always reply to our customers. As for the website becoming slow because of our app, this shouldn't happen as our app is optimised as much as it can be, however we are happy to investigate this with you if you are willing to give it another try. Thank you!

Seiko Shirts

Time spent using app About 3 hours

Very limited features unless you pay the top price of $19.95! Complicated and confusing to use. Disappointed!

Cheaper Online Co Uk

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Don't be fooled by the free or cheap price tag, you'll need the $19.95 / month plan if you want more features than the standard shopify menu features. Looks really impressive, but it's actually very basic until you're on the top flight. Disappointing.

Inaaz Biz

Location India
Time spent using app About 1 month

Support is very poor, I struggled 1 month , menus still do not appear in mobile devices.

Never become their customer. They will promise you 50 % discount , then send you bill of 200 %. There is no business ethics. Only they do fraud. We struggled 37 days , they could not reflect menu in mobile.

Non-professional guys , They will send you false claim that all menus are working but they actually never worked. I suffered almost 40 days and all people must leave this vendor asap to opt better services anywhere else.

There are far better menu service providers in shopify but never use these bad jokers, who make own customer as fools. They think by exploiting 19.95 USD they can become big service provider. There is no zero cost , they will bill you full amount terminating all their promises of discount , a complete deceiver company.

Budda Mega Menu - A Very bad service provider , never become their customer , else you are landing into great trouble.

Awemused

It did not work as shown in the video tutorials. The features shown in the tutorials are for those who have the highest paid plan. The free and medium sized plans didn't work the same way. I couldn't the expanded menu I wanted. Hired a developer from Upwork who did it for less than a year's worth of payments for this app cost.

Slickies

Location Singapore
Time spent using app 4 minutes

If you have a product with multiple variants, do not use this. It did not allow my customers to add other variants to cart except for the 1st one in the order. Not recommended. After I uninstalled, the code was still left in my theme resulting in me having to pay someone to find the issue and remove it for me.

4l Creative

We tried the free version. First it did not come with any instructions while installing. Then it did not work as it says it should. We also discovered that it also did not work on mobile. The contact from support was not very helpful. Asked for us to create a staff account but did not make clear exactly what she needs access to even though we sent her screen shot of what we gave access to in the e-mail. We will not be using this service as we feel if we've provided service this slow and inadequate to our customers they would not use our services either.