Buddha Mega Menu

Buddha Mega Menu

by Buddha Apps

Create Submenus with an Awesome Design

ljsonline

The app is too expensive for what you are getting. No customisation possibilities. I switched to another app.

March 10, 2019

We are very sorry to hear you are disappointed with us. Although we have payed plans, we also offer a Free plan, as we wanted to offer everyone the possibility to have a mega menu. As for customising the Mega Menu, in our dashboard you can easily add some styling by just selecting the options. For advanced styling options, as per email conversation, we strongly recommend the use of an expert developer. The CSS files can be edited (and we provided you with the steps to do it). We hope you understand and we wish you all the best!

Oceansalivehealth

Very clunky and slow app - with limited features. Thinking of removing it.

Jewelstreetesc

Unfortunately this app could not deliver in a lot of ways. On the surface this app seemed great for building a dynamic, engaging menu but we quickly realized this wasn't the case, and certainly wasn't worth the monthly subscription rate ( we have had the app installed and live for 2 months)

The support once you purcahse the app is basic at best, and when you have something that constantly crashes and overwrites this becomes very frustrating. Other apps we have used as a company have been great at some small custom alterations - this was not one them. The app auto generated collections we could not delete, affecting our site performance, and site indexing.

This app may be OK if you have a very small catalog of products, but otherwise we believe their are better alternatives on the App store.

True African Art Com

It works - but if one doesn't need the app anymore there are no clear instructions or warnings on how to get the app's files and code that it leaves behind in your theme.

The developer says that Shopify does not allow them to touch the code on one's site, but other apps I have installed - they do adjust the code if asked.

There were about 10 items left in the code after Mega Menu was deleted from my store. Most of them were empty files but there were some lines of code that needed to be removed,

I had to contact the developer by e-mail for the names and code lines in order to uninstall them and keep my code clean. I did not see any obvious instruction or notice about this on their app page.

I think the developer would do better if they clearly and directly placed instructions on their app page of what is left behind when it is uninstalled and where to find it in order for the user to have clean code and no content files left behind.

And if the files are kept there to save the navigation previously made, then Buddha should have that option to save it in their console, not our personal files.

Tshirt Mugs And Beyond

i can;t add the menu to my site i have to contach customer service ervery time

Mistfox Store

I want to create tree submenu by using TAGs, but it seems doesn't have this function.

Pauls Vault

what is up with the redirects and the app crashing?

Theholidaydeals

I cannot log in. Please fix this issue theholidaydeals.myshopify.com

Evlitegroup

Giving it a 2 for now.

Ive had this install for almost 3 weeks. while it works here are the reasons it got a 2.

1: I have to fight with it to make new menus, if I create a new collection I have to close and load the page an average of three times for it to show the new collection on making a menu.

2: Have to fight with it to go where you select. If i select the plus next to a menu to drop the menu down, half the time it just loads into the parent menu

3: Loading issues, sometimes the page loads, you click a menu or drop down and it reloads the homepage(as if it wasnt fully loaded)

4: On mobile devices the menu freezes, once you select a menu and load those products, you can not select the menu again unless you load into the home page

This happens on

Firefox
Mobile chrome

Fvapetec

Be Aware if you install this app and decide not to keep it, because it places scripts 7 different places in your team files and they are not removed automatically when you uninstall the app which again means that your site is loading scrips for an app you don't have.

Previous 1