Buddha Mega Menu

Buddha Mega Menu

by Buddha Apps

Create Submenus with an Awesome Design

UnderAir

It works as a decent upgrade to the built in menu but is lacking tremendously in customization. There are better apps out there now that give the admin a lot more tools to format it as they see fit. The design editor allows you to change the color and font-sizes, nothing big. You have almost no control over the mobile layout. Either Buddha apps steps up and improves this app soon or you are better off finding app devs that will.

July 30, 2019

Hello,
First if all, I am very sorry for the late reply to your review. Unfortunately some very sad family events kept me away from the office. In the meantime, I saw that my colleagues already replied to you by email.

I feel I need to add a few more things
We do have customisation options in our Preview & Design page and my colleague already sent you by email a personalised documentation on how to make those changes on your app.

If you consider that even those design options are limited, please know that we worked a lot to create a product which helps our customers, offering a design so good that needs few customisations and many of our other clients testimonials stay as proof of this. We did not want to create an app which you need to customise a lot and add code lines in order to obtain a certain result. Our job is to make our clients work easier not more difficult.

When we created this app we had in mind to make it first of all solid on all devices and themes that Shopify supports and make the work of creating a menu to the store as easy as possible. This is what we are still having in mind even now. And our team, even small, is working so much to offer this product every day at the highest standards.

Also as my colleague advised, new features will be released soon, including design features, because we are continuously trying to improve our product.
I am sorry you weren't happy with our product but I really hope you understand our point of view too.
Have a great day!

Mushroom Catering

I tried this App and had a couple issues which happens, i was hoping to get them sorted out so I contacted support twice but no reply...
I have since found a cheaper and better Menu App

March 29, 2019

We are sorry you didn't have the best experience with us.

We looked through all our emails and all we could find is an email from 24th of March to which we replied but we didn't receive any response back. We did reply to the same email address you contacted us from.

Also one colleague of mine reached you again this morning via email. We also tried to find a new contact email on your website, in case ours got lost on the email you contacted us from, but we didn't find any contact form.

We take our job very seriously and we always reply to all of our clients as soon as possible.
We are eager also to help you create the best menu for your website. So if you are still willing could you please double check if maybe our email got lost in spam, as we learned that sometimes this happens? You can reach us anytime at contact@buddhaapps.com
Thank you and hope to get this sorted as soon as possible!

Rockins

I really like this app visually and functionally, unfortunately it crashed the other day and rendered my main menu unusable for a couple of hours, forcing me to change back to my original Shopify menu as they sorted out their server issues. Got it back running again and all my previous information was still there so just had to re-install and publish it and it was back to normal. Although this happened I am still happy with the app and it's functions and will keep using it, hopefully it wont happen again.

March 21, 2019

We are very sorry for the inconvenience and that the access to our app admin was not available for 3 hours. As we mentioned during our email conversations, this error should not happen again.

We are pleased that you are happy with our app's functionalities and please know that you can reach us anytime you need any help from us. You can do this at contact@buddhaapps.com

Have a lovely day and good luck with the sales!

Dinluksus.dk

19,95 for an App not working now, where I need it the most, and a support line you cant chat with or communicate directly with is not a good app.

Until now it has been good, but this is a very bad experience.

*After my review the support line did help me - still I am unsatisfied, that I need to have some background experience when I make changes, cause the APP needs to be handled in a certain way.

Geek Chic Clique

What's the point in using this app when the basic features don't work properly?
I can get over the loading troubles, but I can't really get over the fact that it randomly decides to not show new or existing collections. After working very hard in creating a collection this app doesn't update and you can't see your collection title, much less select it.

It's a shame, because it's a fun little app and it could be awesome, but it lacks maintenance.

Britsweets

Worked for a while, then when I wanted to make changes it reverted back to the standard shopify menu. Then when I tried to add the menu back, it constantly kept asking for a password ( I do not have a password ). When uninstalling it kept the code in my website, which I have no idea how to remove. Support is non-existent, no website etc.

(update, I got a prompt reply back after review)

The Hooded Goblin

So far so good.

But I am having a issue now where only the most recent collection shows up as a menu option in the menu builder.

Inside Stores 2

Menu is great but support and documentation is lacking. I've sent email and has been waiting for a response. Yes I get that it's been only a day but in this days and age 24 hours for a support question to be answered is unacceptable.

Follow up--Super snippy support. Again, I think the app is nice, not crazy about the support before and even more so now.

Re the documentation, the only thing I can see is the tutorial which explains how to set things up, which is easy enough. However it doesn't explain any other issues that might come up. A FAQ section explaining most common problems would be useful.

Update-I'm changing to a 3 star because it's really one of the better ones available on Shopify. Pretty intuitive. Still some issue with mobile which you have to contact the app developer to fix.

Kindlecentre

It's a cool app but it is not worth $239.4 per year.

Market Square Jewelers

This app is great for simplifying Shopify's drop down menu and categories, but if you are looking for customization (type of font, additional options for drop down, size of widgets, ability to create sub categories within the simple drop down menu, etc), then this may not be the best choice. The app is awesome for someone who wants to simplify and visualize their drop down menu. I would love to have Buddha apps offer further customization - even if it is for an additional fee.