Buddha Mega Menu

Buddha Mega Menu

by Zero Carbon SRL (Buddha Apps)

The BEST Mega Menu: cool design, easy dropdown navigation

For Adélie

They're always trying to help with everything you need, fixing stuff, checking for errors, or simply telling you where to find features or settings on the app.

February 7, 2020

It was a pleasure working with you and we are glad we could help!

Thank you for the positive feedback. Is there anything else we could make to improve our app and make it 5 star worthy?

khouyani store

I used this app to help do the icons of menu and for more options thank you very much Buddha Mega Menu

January 6, 2020

Thank you for the positive review! It means so much to us :)

Also could you please let us know what we need to improve to make our app 5 stars worthy?

CK Swagworks

It's okay. Does what it says it'll do, but the interface is clunky and awkward, and it's missing a lot of the functions that some of its competitors have. A solid entry in the category for sure, but not the best anymore.

December 5, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to write the review.
As my colleague advised, if you encountered any issues with our interface, we can solve it.
As for adding new features, we are working so hard and shouldn't take too long to release the new version of our app with new and exciting features.

Huedee

please remove the residue your app has left on my theme, it has made my website slow. its a request

September 20, 2019

Thank you for the positive review!
It means a lot to us.

As for the "pricy" aspect, we have worked very hard and we have invested a lot in creating this app. Also, this is not an app created and left aside. We still work daily to improve our app and to offer our clients the best service we can. As you can imagine, we have a team working on it, and we need to make sure their work is payed for.

Also, as we wanted to offer the possibility for everyone to use our app, we have also offered the Free Plan

I really hope you understand!
Have a great day!

Paw-Porium

So far, this app has been immensely useful. One drawback in free use version is if you do, both footer and main menu are affected. Wish there was an option to create menus based on location needed. however, it works well, and reccommend it to anyone looking to simplify, their navigation

July 15, 2019

Hi, Thank you so much for your appreciation!

As for the menu replacing both the footer and the main menu, as my colleague advised, this happened because you created in your Shopify Store Admin - Navigation section the same menu items for both main menu and footer menu. Our apps code identifies both of your original menus as the main menu of your store and hence the replacement of both of them.

This is easily fixable. All you need to do is to go into your Shopify Store Admin - Navigation section and add 2 more main menu items.

Or if you want we can make this change for you, just let us know at contact@buddhaapps.com and we will proceed from there.

I really hope you understand that this is not an actual issue with the app and you might reconsider the 4 stars. Even if it doesn't seem like much it does affect our apps visibility.

I wish you a lovely day and please reach us if you need any more help from us!

elisabetta ferrara

it could be 5 stars. I really love this app, I would like to find more default feature in the basic free version. Superb support team!

July 2, 2019

Thank you for the nice words, it was a pleasure working with you! Also, thank you for the feedback. We will add in the next period a new version of our app with additional features for the free plan also and we hope then you will reconsider the review for us.

My Mind's Eye Paper Goods

I have 4 shopify sites I run and I use mega menu on two of them. the app is easy to use and seems pretty versatile. My only complaint is that if you have the app open on more than one site on the same web browser, the two accounts will clone. Very frustrating!

June 7, 2019

Thank you so much for the positive feedback! We do work a lot to improve daily our apps functionality. Unfortunately, the problem with the opening of the app on multiple stores at the same time in the same browser does not depend on us.

The browsers do not allow us to do this. Until the browser functions change, our hands are tight. But we are always keep an eye on the browsers development and as soon as the technology will allow us we will make the change.
I understand this is frustrating and we hope this will get sorted.

ToriStar Media

I didn't get to actually use this app as I decided to use another solution, however I would like to acknowledge that their custom support was very helpful and made sure I received the help needed.

May 8, 2019

We are very happy that you received the custom support you expected. We are very sorry you didn't actually had the chance to use our app. Is there anything else we could do to improve our apps functionalities and make it 5 star worth it? Have a lovely day!

The Wild Cat Co

I had no problems using this app and like that you get one free option i think its a bit stupid that you have to write 100 characters minimum review though...

March 13, 2019

Thank you for the review :) We are happy our app helps you! The request of the minimum characters into the review it's a Shopify rule and it's the same for all apps. Have a lovely day!

BIXBOO.FR

Très bonne application simple et rapide d utilisation . Un menu très pratique et fonctionnel pour embellir un peu plus son site . Je recommande.

March 8, 2019

Je vous remercie pour les gentils mots, cela signifie beaucoup pour nous!
Pouvons-nous faire quelque chose pour améliorer notre application et mériter 5 étoiles? Il est toujours bon de recevoir des feedbacks honnêtes de nos clients.

Previous 1 3 4 5