Buddha Mega Menu & Navigation

Mega Menu: cool design, easy to create a drop down navigation

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Desert Trail Turquoise & Gems LLC

Time spent using app Over 1 year

The idea behind the hover versus the click on this app needs some work as it is inconsistent in the way it works. With the hover, it works accurately only 50% of the time, which can be frustrating for me and for my customers. Otherwise, I do like the "tree" menu as it has a cleaner look than single menus.

September 1, 2022

Thank you for the review. As we've already provided a solution via email by changing the hover into click, please know that the issue you were experiencing at that time could not be replicated at our end. Another solution can be to change back to hover and add a delay to it so that it does not close that fast.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us at support@buddhaapps.com if you need further assistance with our app.

We’re here for you anytime!

Themloft

Location Egypt

Anca Paula helped me in No Time to sort out my issue . Now it's easy dealing with sub collection . Thanks for your friendly and quick support

March 24, 2022

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review!
We’re so glad that our support team is what you’re expecting and hopefully with the future developments we can exceed your expectations.

Have a great day!

Febron

The app works fine, no issues.
I wish they had live customer service and be more responsive.
The app doesn't have the ability for multiple menus so it doesn't meet my needs, unfortunately.

November 23, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We do have a chat service, but we live in an area with a different time zone so that's why our answers might be delayed.
As for the ability to create multiple menus, this is being investigated with our development team to see how we can integrate it in our app and hopefully with the future developments we can exceed your expectations.

Rosanna Rossi

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

We've been using this app for some time with no problem, recently we've learnt that the app currently does not support the internet browser Safari due to Apple changing some specifications. I know this is something they are currently looking into, and when I enquired about the issue, they were super efficient with their reply, and detailed information which helped. This is definitely a 5 star app once the Safari issue has resolved. It does work on all other browsers.

May 6, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to share your impressions and for understanding the situation. Hopefully with the future developments we can exceed your expectations.

For Adélie

Location Spain
Time spent using app About 1 year

They're always trying to help with everything you need, fixing stuff, checking for errors, or simply telling you where to find features or settings on the app.

February 7, 2020

It was a pleasure working with you and we are glad we could help!

Thank you for the positive feedback. Is there anything else we could make to improve our app and make it 5 star worthy?

khouyani store

Location Morocco
Time spent using app About 2 months

I used this app to help do the icons of menu and for more options thank you very much Buddha Mega Menu

January 6, 2020

Thank you for the positive review! It means so much to us :)

Also could you please let us know what we need to improve to make our app 5 stars worthy?

CK Swagworks

Location New Zealand

It's okay. Does what it says it'll do, but the interface is clunky and awkward, and it's missing a lot of the functions that some of its competitors have. A solid entry in the category for sure, but not the best anymore.

December 5, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to write the review.
As my colleague advised, if you encountered any issues with our interface, we can solve it.
As for adding new features, we are working so hard and shouldn't take too long to release the new version of our app with new and exciting features.

Huedee

Location India
Time spent using app About 1 hour

please remove the residue your app has left on my theme, it has made my website slow. its a request

September 20, 2019

Thank you for the positive review!
It means a lot to us.

As for the "pricy" aspect, we have worked very hard and we have invested a lot in creating this app. Also, this is not an app created and left aside. We still work daily to improve our app and to offer our clients the best service we can. As you can imagine, we have a team working on it, and we need to make sure their work is payed for.

Also, as we wanted to offer the possibility for everyone to use our app, we have also offered the Free Plan

I really hope you understand!
Have a great day!

Paw-Porium

So far, this app has been immensely useful. One drawback in free use version is if you do, both footer and main menu are affected. Wish there was an option to create menus based on location needed. however, it works well, and reccommend it to anyone looking to simplify, their navigation

July 15, 2019

Hi, Thank you so much for your appreciation!

As for the menu replacing both the footer and the main menu, as my colleague advised, this happened because you created in your Shopify Store Admin - Navigation section the same menu items for both main menu and footer menu. Our apps code identifies both of your original menus as the main menu of your store and hence the replacement of both of them.

This is easily fixable. All you need to do is to go into your Shopify Store Admin - Navigation section and add 2 more main menu items.

Or if you want we can make this change for you, just let us know at contact@buddhaapps.com and we will proceed from there.

I really hope you understand that this is not an actual issue with the app and you might reconsider the 4 stars. Even if it doesn't seem like much it does affect our apps visibility.

I wish you a lovely day and please reach us if you need any more help from us!

elisabetta ferrara

Location Italy
Time spent using app Over 1 year

it could be 5 stars. I really love this app, I would like to find more default feature in the basic free version. Superb support team!

July 2, 2019

Thank you for the nice words, it was a pleasure working with you! Also, thank you for the feedback. We will add in the next period a new version of our app with additional features for the free plan also and we hope then you will reconsider the review for us.

Previous 1 3 4 5