Buddha Mega Menu & Navigation

Buddha Mega Menu & Navigation

Free plan available
Rating (4.8)
Developer
Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon)
4.8
December 6, 2022

Amazing product and great support team!
Had issues to set translate section and the CS helped me and get solved quickly.

LÝFT
Japan
Time spent using app: About 4 years
Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) replied December 8, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your impressions!
We appreciate the time you took to share your experience with our technical support team.

We’re here for you anytime!

December 2, 2022

Works great! And if you ever have a problem the support is always very quick to respond and very helful.

No Generation
Sweden
Time spent using app: 6 months
Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) replied December 8, 2022

Thank you for the 5 star rating! We’re so glad we were able to help you.
We greatly appreciate the time you took to share your experience with our technical support team.

Have a lovely day!

December 2, 2022

Very cool app. It works perfectly. Makes my life easier and happy. The menus are organized in a very cool manner, As an improvement, I can share that the customization of the menus should be more as options.

bike-time-pk
Bulgaria
Time spent using app: 2 days
December 2, 2022

Great app, we had some issues for mobile version but the Buddha team solved it immediately. Highly recommended.
It allowed us to have a really organized menu, and it is helping to improve conversion rate.

Deco por ti
Chile
Time spent using app: 2 days
Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) replied December 8, 2022

Thank you for the lovely review and for your appreciation! We’re so glad we were able to help you.

We’re here for you anytime!

December 1, 2022

just what I needed. happy that now my customers get to shop at ease knowing that selection is made effortless!

Rewind&Relax
Time spent using app: 3 days
Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) replied December 2, 2022

Thank you for the lovely review! It’s great to know that the app is what you need.
We work hard to create good experiences with our app and feedback like this makes it all worth it.