Buddha Mega Menu

Buddha Mega Menu

by Buddha Apps

Create Submenus with an Awesome Design

Brilliant Gifts

We are using Buddha Mega Menu our our gift site https://brilliantgifts.com/ and love it. The app is easy to set up and maintain. Their support team made a few tweaks for us very quickly. Recommended.

August 13, 2019

Thank you so much for the positive feedback! It was a pleasure working with you :)

Please reach us anytime you need our assistance!
Have a great day!

fabmania shoe laces

I was able to create a really smart looking menu in a matter of a few minutes. This Buddha Menu app makes what comes with the Shopify app look primitive.

July 30, 2019

Thank you so much for the positive feedback, it is so important to us!

Have an amazing day :)

dreamStudiodesigns

I don't normally write reviews but as I am going through my morning site updates, I realized how easy this app has made my life. Great support makes this a must have for any serious Shopifier!

July 30, 2019

I am so happy to read your review! The best thing we can hear is that our app actually improves and helps the merchants experience in creating an awesome store :)

Thank you for the review !

Have a great day!

byshannongreen

This app does exactly what I need it to do and is very easy to figure out. I'm so grateful for all the features it offers for free and will definitely upgrade to the paid version as my business grows.

July 30, 2019

Thank you so much for the great review! I hope you continue to enjoy using our app and please let us know if we can help you with anything else!

Flawless Online Shop

I used this to add a top level menu to link across my sites and my shop. Thanks to the devs who worked on this product in order to fill a void. It saved me a lot of time not having to create my menu manually and test the compatibilities across browsers and form factors.

July 15, 2019

Thank you so much for the great review :) it means the world to us and we are happy that the app is actually adding up to your store!

Please let us know if we can help you with anything else!

Anything But Ordinary New Zealand

Solid product, great shopify integration and easy to use. Good feature list even in free version. vast improvement on default menu options

July 2, 2019

Happy to hear you enjoy using our app! Thank your for the amazing review, it means the world to us :)

XooKool

Great product. It has all the features that I was looking for and they have an awesome support team

July 2, 2019

Thank you so much for the nice words, it was a pleasure working with you!
Please reach us anytime you need our additional help!

TerraSoleil

Great app, works perfectly on my store (www.terrasoleil.co) I really love the format. Definitely worth the download!

July 2, 2019

Thank you so much for the review! It means so much for us :) The menu looks great on your store, by the way!

Bønes and Balløøns

I have been using the app for several years now for my menus and it works perfectly! Support is very responsive and very helpful! I recommend it.

June 19, 2019

It was a pleasure working with you :)
We are always so happy to receive such feedback from customers who have tested the app for so long !
Please reach us anytime you need our help!
Have a lovely day!

Mars Factor

It works perfectly with my theme I purchased from the 3rd party marketplace which other megamenu apps didn't work with. Clean design and easy to use!

June 19, 2019

Thank you so much for the review! We are so happy that this is an easy and positive experience for you :) Have a lovely day !

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 69 70