Buddha Mega Menu & Navigation

Mega Menu: cool design, easy to create a drop down navigation

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Fiole

Fantastic app. Very user friendly and intuitive with great/fast customer support. I would love to be able to customise a bit further (for instance, more power to columns in more detail on both x/y axis and be able to adjust the padding or image size) but that certainly doesn't detract from this being a brilliant app to use. Strongly recommend.

August 31, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback!

We greatly appreciate the time you took to share your experience with our app and all your suggestions will be taken into consideration when we'll add more features to the app and hopefully with the future developments we can exceed your expectations.

CUBED SKINCARE

Location Hong Kong SAR

The customer support is super helpful! Super fast response and problem-solving. I would defintely recommend this plugin to those who want to have a better menu bar!

August 17, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this excellent review!

We’re so glad that our app and technical support is what you’re expecting and we're looking forward to bring more benefits to your store in the future.

Have an amazing day!

nudetique

Time spent using app About 1 month

Love the mega menu app and their customer support. Not only the app is easy to use and looks great, their customer support is amazing. Super quick, responsive and make any adjustments or fixes needed. I highly recommend this app to anyone looking for an amazing/versatile mega menu. Hands down the best mega menu app and customer service. Their customer service was very help with my website and mega menu. Thank you again!

August 3, 2022

Thank you for the lovely review and for your appreciation! We work hard to create good experiences with our app and feedback like this makes it all worth it.

Salty Wings

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

We had a little issue with the Menu when updating our theme to Shopify2.0. Zero Carbon were fast to respond and fixed the problem for us within a few emails. Our theme is now updated and the app works perfectly. Thank you.

August 3, 2022

Thank you for the 5 star review! We’re so glad we were able to help you.

Please don’t hesitate to contact us via email at support@buddhaapps.com or via our chat service, if you ever need further assistance with our app.

Have an amazing day!

yourLIFE.shop

Location South Africa

Integrates fast and seamlessly, looks good and is easy to use. The team helped me sort out 1 small detail of integration within 24hrs.

July 20, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review!

We’re so glad that our app and technical support is what you’re expecting and hopefully with the future developments we can exceed your expectations.

Go Dive Tasmania

Time spent using app About 1 year

They've been extremely quick to answer all questions and help with tiny integration issues. Highly recommend, especially their customer service.

July 8, 2022

Thank you for the 5 star review and for your appreciation! We’re so glad we were able to help you.

JOY

Location St. Lucia

The app works great. I was able to create a menu the exact way I want. Great customer service very quick and friendly support

Melbourne Supplies

Location Australia

No doubts Its is awesome app And nice support team. Quick reply by team, I am facing issue to handle this but support team solved my all query. Any teach me the app.

June 14, 2022

Thank you for your kind words and for taking the time to share your experience with our technical support team.

We’re so glad we were able to help you.

Portraits by NC

The app is easy to customize and I love all the things you can do with the menu. I wish I had enough sales to upgrade to get all the bells and whistles :)

June 14, 2022

Thank you so much for the lovely review! It means so much to us!

Also, for any other questions or issues related to our app, please feel free to contact us anytime.

Have a great day!

Jenna Cameron Art

This app is really easy to use and made the process of making menus so streamlined. Super easy to tweak and change the layout or order of menu items.

June 2, 2022

Thank you so much for your 5 star review! We value all customer feedback and we’re happy to hear you enjoy using our app.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 36 37