Calificación general
4,7
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 86% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas

wonderful app

Grace Beauty
6 meses usando la aplicación
1 de abril de 2024

Impressed with this app. Their inventory and updates are accurate. Order and fulfillment are updated through the app right away. When you import, it places the correct spots on the Shopify platform. There are many apps that after you import, you have to go to each product page and then make adjustments. This app does it pretty accurately.

The Prime Mart
Buddify respondió 4 de abril de 2024

Thank you for the great review. We are delighted to have you as part of the Buddify community.

9 de marzo de 2024

I am very grateful for the support and awesome customer service received. Specifically from David who has answered my many questions with grace and expertise. David has been extremely patient and kind. I am close to launching my dropshipping site and truly appreciate his professionalism and knowledge. I am more than happy with Buddify.

Blue Soleil Co.
2 meses usando la aplicación
Buddify respondió 11 de marzo de 2024

Thanks a lot for your review! We're very happy to have you as a part of our Buddify community, and we hope that you'll have lots of sales through Buddify!

11 de abril de 2024

Old Saying : "United we rise , divided we fall."

Esbamax
28 días usando la aplicación
Buddify respondió 16 de abril de 2024

11 de febrero de 2024

awesome

Backinthewarehouse.com
5 de abril de 2024

I had a small issue when I set it up but David pointed me I right direction quickly and sorted it.

Bellini-jewellery
8 días usando la aplicación
Buddify respondió 8 de abril de 2024

Thank you for your review. We're delighted to have you as a member of our community!

12 de enero de 2024

I'm new to this app and look forward to networking with other brands. David, one of the wonderful customer service reps, was a delight when I needed support. He replied quickly, effectively and with enthusiasm. The interaction made me feel understood and appreciated. Thank you David!

Pomp & Sass
3 meses usando la aplicación
Buddify respondió 22 de enero de 2024

Thank you for your wonderful review. We're delighted to have you as a member of our community and look forward to having you with us in the future as well.

2 de enero de 2024

The support at Buddify is great. They're really supportive towards small businesses and there is a good range of products to offer variation to your store. Can't fault it.

ryde.store
4 meses usando la aplicación
Buddify respondió 4 de enero de 2024

Thank you for your fantastic review. We're very happy to have you as a member of our community and look forward to having you with us in the future. Your involvement in Buddify makes our community stronger!

9 de enero de 2024

on my email

gewellryz.com
26 de diciembre de 2023

Great app to automate E-commerce!

Pet Fam
3 meses usando la aplicación
Buddify respondió 4 de enero de 2024

Thank you for your great review. We're happy to have you as a member of our community and look forward to having you with us in the future. Your involvement in Buddify makes our community stronger!