TRUSTY ONE‑Product Icons Trust

TRUSTY ONE‑Product Icons Trust

by Salbimy

Trust Product-350+ Product badges and icons

RikoBall

Amazing thank you very much it helped me to do oversells. I would really recommend this app :p Thank you!

Rozerz

this would really help the overall appearance of our product page and it would make our page look more legit.

Promo Gameplay

Genial aplicación, es exactamente lo que estaba buscando para incorporarla a mi tienda online, seguid así

Quick magic c

Really simple to use. I've gone with a very short list and easy design, but it took all of 5 minutes to get it done and up on my site.
Would definitely recommend.

casarotrdam

Super easy to use and has a lot of great features. I'm looking forward to seeing how it impacts visitors of my store.

anybews

Easy to use and understand. I would recommend this application to anyone. Does what it says it will do.

thedbfstore

I used this app to help me gain customer trust. You get like little bubbles that show up in the corner of the screen, showing contact information, refund policies, and security, with text that you can edit. Seems very good so far. :)

hakimiashraf

The best badges app on the Shopify ! Simple and most important: It's working great! The best badges app on the Shopify ! Simple and most important: its working great!

thelovershit

They look great and the customer support is very helpful. Helps keep payment methods and such current with ongoing changes. Great job!

fakegurus

This is a very sweet app. It is easy to install and set up is smooth and fast. It makes my store look as it should and gives my customers confidence.

Previous 1 3 4 5