Builder.io: Pages & Sections

Builder.io: Pages & Sections | Reviews

by Builder.io

Visually build custom pages and sections anywhere on the store

Notty Foods

Builder has been excellent for improving the speed, functionality and looks of our site. Strongly recommend it for anybody looking to level up their site design.

LOKTAH

I have tested almost all of the custom design apps on Shopify and by far Builder.io is the best! I use the Builder.io platform on two of my websites currently. It has so many advanced features, allowing me full control over every aspect of my websites design. And if you ever have any issue, their support is hands down the best I have experienced. I also love being able to save a design I have made as a template and move it from one site to another!

Simply Life

I absolutely love Builder. No joke. - flexible plans that serve us much better than the other page builder apps out there, especially a catalog size like ours
- customer support is super on the ball! answering my queries and helping me; as someone with no technical background, that was super helpful!
- special shoutout to Madison!! Cant wait to build great things with Builder and their Sharma Brands templates!!

Ready Set Judy

The best customer support team! We started from scratch and their tech support team was there to help us over the chat feature, email and video call throughout each step.

Buddy + Co

Builder is one of the easiest content creation tools I have used & with Its ability to create simple content to completely custom content makes It an easy one-stop-shop.

stmemory

Builder is an incredible design and development tool that has everything you need to create an amazing website and shop. I would recommend using builder on Shopify if you are looking to create an overall experience for buyers and vistors that is well beyond what you would even find in something like squarespace or wix. It is extremely versatile. Listing the things that it has enabled us to do without hiring developers would take up too much space in this review. There are things I would consider flaws.. they are constantly updating the app (which is great but things move around a lot which can be frustrating). Also, the pricing is a little steep but we did save money switching to builder because we got rid of 6 or 7 apps we did not need anymore. Customer service is the best. We have brought up issues that actually got features added or things fixed within the builder - which is impressive. If there is something you want to do on your store design or development wise and want to try accomplishing it on your own, it is very likely builder will enable you to do it. It is also a great experience for developers to work on if you need help. Truthfully this is functionality Shopify should just have built in and it is unfortunate that they do not. 5/5

My Little Mascara Club

I'm SO HAPPY with this app! I literally tell all my founder friends in Shopify Facebook groups to get it now - not for referral credits or anything, just because it's such a lifesaver! I had tried GemPages, Pagefly, Shogun, you name it. I can from the worlds of WordPress and Webflow so I felt like I got zapped back to 2003 when I tried to build cool things in Shopify. Shogun was the closest but still felt restrictive. And, the cost grows so quickly if you are not a small store. With Builder.io I can very quickly and easily spin up super custom landing pages and have changed our entire web presence in ways that give customers a better experience + improve conversions. Plus, it has very sophisticated features like on-page a/b testing, personalization, and heatmaps. As I've built I've run into a few bugs (they are a solid platform but newer to the Shopify ecosystem) but their customer service team is incredibly friendly and helpful. This is literally my favorite Shopify app, and something that the Shopify ecosystem has needed for a long time.

ShiftCam Global Official

The Builder.io app is awesome, flexible and easy to learn with very good support! We just switched from other website app to builder and we quickly adapt to it. Definitely one of the best apps in Shopify!

bakerly

Builder is such an amazing tool. We have used it to quickly create custom landing pages while using the a/b testing features to try out new designs and measure the success. The price cannot be beat for all that is offered! You need to install builder it will change your life(website)!

P.volve

We transitioned our shop from Shogun to Builder.io for page-building, seeking a reliable and easy-to-use Shopify app with a strong customer support team. Builder.io has made good on all of this while constantly evolving their feature set. The product is built to allow for non-technical people to quickly build pages while being robust enough to allow for customizability and scalability by engineers. The Builder team is hands-on and ready to help with any technical issues or bugs that do arise. Highly recommend.

Previous 1