Buildify Drag & Drop Builder

Buildify Drag & Drop Builder

by Aheadworks

Build Custom Landing Page, Product, Collection and Blog Pages

Seeadler

WOW - what an app and what a great support... We have tried many apps on the Shopify-Appstore, but this one must be by far the best. The possibilities one has by using this seem almost unlimited. Without any programming knowledge you can do almost anything. Just wonderful. And the support ist absolutely top-notch. Extremly helpful, it just could not be better.

Folkyartcandles

Love it, so easy to use. I struggle with html etc so having a drag and drop page builder is wonderful!

Aukey Life

Summary
Great Apps, A Must have apps if you are planning to bring your online store design to the next level.

Support
I'm using this with outofthesandbox Turbo Theme and it works Perfectly. So Far I haven't encounter any issue that need me to contact their support, so I won't comment much on the support.

Easy Of use
This is one of the reason I give them 5 star. Everything's just Works. Drag and Drop with coding needed.

check out our new site : www.aukey.life

Houseofsillagepolska

This is absolutely the best builder on Shopify!!!!!!!
I've checked lot's of templates and different builders like (Shogun, Page studio, Hypervisual) - they are really, totally poor in options.

But, now I have BUILDIFY and I'm absolutely happy using it. This applicatin has 10 or 20 times more options than any other application or builder.

In the period of 7 days trial Support solved all my problems in a few minutes over Skype.
I can recommend all of you using this builder instead of any other.

Dolls So Real Inc

This is a great application for building or editing your website. Very easy to use and their tech support is fantastic. I also use their other app, Langshop which is also fantastic!

Escale Bleue Atelier Vanille

Make no mistake : not many reviews because it's new, but this app is one of the best apps out there and a MUST-HAVE. Extremely intuitive, user friendly, and well-thought. Briefly: it's like the Visual Composer of Wordpress, but easier with quite a bit of widgets that can make you save a hundred bucks monthly from other apps. As would say George Clooney... What else?

Coopercricket1

This is THE best page builder on Shopify! Genuine drag & drop layout & features...totally awesome!

1 2 3 4 6 Next