Buildify Drag & Drop Builder

Buildify Drag & Drop Builder

by DevIT

Build beautiful custom pages with drag and drop page builder

Free Riding Neckropes

app crashed my homepage. I thought it would be like elementor but for shopify which unfortunately was not the case. yes they have a lot of the same features but buildify is NOT THE SAME AS ELEMENTOR. I uninstalled the app as I didn't like it now my entire homescreen looked and I did not like the usability.
After uninstalling it my homepage crashed and looked terirble ( I mean terrible). There is no fixing it and have been talking to shopify support for over an hour almost. They have been great but I do not recommend buildify at all.The idea of buidlify is great but The way it is right now ( april 30th 2020) it is not what I think it could be or what It should be.

May 1, 2020

Hello. We are sorry to hear that you didn't get the expected result from the app. Please let me highlight that Buildify doesn't remove or break into your theme's home page. It only allows switching between 2 modes for the home page: Buildify mode and theme mode. This is controlled in Buildify -> Homepage -> click on the 'mode' toggle. If you need our assistance with configuring that, please reply to us at support@buildify.shop or contact us via Live Chat.

NOMADIA - The World Map Watch

The app completely erased my original website after deleting it!! :( All that's left is the main and footer menu! So if you want to try it: make sure you make a copy of your theme before adding this app.

I didn't like the app, it works inside your shopify interface, so everything is really small and you can't see what the desktop version will look like in real-life, because it's sqeezed in. Also way more complicated to use compared to other page building apps I've tried. Price is awesome tho.

July 26, 2019

Hello! We are sorry to hear that you had negative experience with the app. Please be sure that Buildify doesn't delete any content or doesn't make any changes to the theme that can't be undone. You can also switch between your theme's home page and Buildify home page by going to Buildify -> Home Page -> click on the 'Buildify mode' switcher.
If you need any help with the app, please contact us at support@buildify.shop or via https://buildify.shop/ website by filling the contact form or via live chat by clicking the live chat icon.

Xanitys

App doesnt even work. DONT BOTHER. Can't even load in the admin panel to begin? Really? Do better. 0/5 STARS

June 18, 2019

Hello! We are sad to hear that the app didn't work properly and are determined to help you with fixing it. Please contact us in the nearest time at support@buildify.shop or via https://buildify.shop/ website by filling the contact form or via live chat by clicking the live chat icon. We are ready to solve your problem asap, just contact us. Thank you.