Buildify Drag & Drop Builder

Buildify Drag & Drop Builder

by Aheadworks Inc

Design custom pages with the help of the drag-and-drop builder

J.Clay

Before Buildify it was very difficult and above all more expensive for us to build new and interesting websites with changing content with an external programmer.
We have been using it for 6 months now and there have never been any major problems. The handling of Buildify is very easy so that everyone can build their own websites by drag and drop.
If something happened, there was always quick help from the support. www.jclay-socks.com

lizkiart

Thanks to the developers of such a great app. It is a really helpful tool to build a nice-looking store pages without knowing the code.

Fit'N Health

Very good customer support, helped me a lot, very friendly and really helpful. Best customer support I've seen so far

Bolts Lab

Great customer service - prompt, helpful and friendly. The app allowed me to really enhance my website! I'm so pleased and impressed.

AGL

Best team support I meet in Shopify Apps .. Keep strong !
extreme efficiency in solving small and large problems....

And after a few months, the effectiveness of this support crowd is more than proven .. very well ... ! #6stars

guedeslopes.pt

My Supplement Store

Do you suck at coding? Welcome to the 99% of the rest of us club, myself included. I love how Buildify makes it easy for me to build out blog posts with a simple WYSWG style editor. This app changed my world, gone are the days of boring ugly text based blog posts. Absolutely love this app.

BassiniBoutique.it

Questa è di gran lunga la migliore app che ho trovato. Oltre a ciò, il team di supporto fa di tutto per rendere questa esperienza user friendly che si distingue da altri concorrenti e fornitori. Grazie ragazzi per tutto il vostro duro lavoro siete fantastici e abbiate un fan per la vita!

Cora Factory

the support he gives is very fast and very good, he had problems and after checking everything we realized that it was my machine's problem and still they advised me to look for a quick solution and that I could do it alone ... everything went extraordinary, many Thank you! = D

Vagaband LTD

Easily the best Shopify add-on I've ever used. Our website has gone from an embarrassing mess to a professional-looking source of pride. Thank you Buildify!

heartwood-wa

Amazing service, they worked really hard to help me out. The app itself is also really easy to use and has lots of features. You can really make any page look great and customised. Definitely recommend.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6