Buildify Drag & Drop Builder

Buildify Drag & Drop Builder

by Aheadworks

Design custom pages with the help of the drag-and-drop builder

Imlak'esh Organics

The interface is just like Elementor, which is so convenient for people familiar with the WP Elementor plugin! :)

zugati

I got charged after deleting my app, I contacted the support team and they were very helpful. Nice customer support, and I like the app very much, I had to delete it as it's to expensive for me. Thanks for being a honest and good support team!

August 19, 2020

Hello.
Sorry for the troubles, but, as we can see, you got charged after a 7-day trial expired and before the app was removed.
Nevertheless, we have refunded the money spent and hope you will enjoy the app with an additional trial period provided.
Thank you.

J.Clay

Before Buildify it was very difficult and above all more expensive for us to build new and interesting websites with changing content with an external programmer.
We have been using it for 6 months now and there have never been any major problems. The handling of Buildify is very easy so that everyone can build their own websites by drag and drop.
If something happened, there was always quick help from the support. www.jclay-socks.com

lizkiart

Thanks to the developers of such a great app. It is a really helpful tool to build a nice-looking store pages without knowing the code.

Fit'N Health

Very good customer support, helped me a lot, very friendly and really helpful. Best customer support I've seen so far

Bolts Lab

Great customer service - prompt, helpful and friendly. The app allowed me to really enhance my website! I'm so pleased and impressed.

AGL

Best team support I meet in Shopify Apps .. Keep strong !
extreme efficiency in solving small and large problems....

And after a few months, the effectiveness of this support crowd is more than proven .. very well ... ! #6stars

guedeslopes.pt

My Supplement Store

Do you suck at coding? Welcome to the 99% of the rest of us club, myself included. I love how Buildify makes it easy for me to build out blog posts with a simple WYSWG style editor. This app changed my world, gone are the days of boring ugly text based blog posts. Absolutely love this app.

BassiniBoutique.it

Questa è di gran lunga la migliore app che ho trovato. Oltre a ciò, il team di supporto fa di tutto per rendere questa esperienza user friendly che si distingue da altri concorrenti e fornitori. Grazie ragazzi per tutto il vostro duro lavoro siete fantastici e abbiate un fan per la vita!

Cora Factory

the support he gives is very fast and very good, he had problems and after checking everything we realized that it was my machine's problem and still they advised me to look for a quick solution and that I could do it alone ... everything went extraordinary, many Thank you! = D

Previous 1 3 4 5 6