4.7
July 18, 2018

App did the great work that Cart2Cart failed to do - Matt was very helpful from start to finish. Would use this app over and over again due to the support the team received!! Thanks again Matt

Apparelcandy
7 months using the app
January 31, 2017

We used this when transferring to Shopify from another platform. It was a lifesaver.

Immortalitea1
10 months using the app
Edited August 5, 2020

Very helpful app to allow us to create a membership-based content area of our site. Well worth the money. The customer support has far exceeded my expectations, with prompt, personal and intelligent responses.

Calm Classroom
25 days using the app
January 26, 2017

This helped us greatly getting our current customers over to shopify. www.westcoastvapesupply.com

Westcoastvapesupply
8 months using the app
May 16, 2016

Great product and even better customer service. Matt will go out of the way to personally ensure your campaign is sent properly and without any problems. Thank you!

Vahdamrussia
9 months using the app
April 26, 2020

Personally, I'm terrible at getting back to people quickly and Matt was nice enough to help me solve a problem over a weekend. Thanks for the support, there's a bunch of apps out there that do similar things but having great customers service really makes the difference.

My 2 cents, Use this program if you're pondering between all that are out there.

It works and does exactly what it is intended to do. We've had over tons of new account activations thanks to it :)

ARGININE MIRACLE®
About 1 month using the app
Edited December 18, 2018

UPDATE: Matt reached out to me directly, apparently I received a wrong automatic message saying the app had no support. My issue has been solved and I have updated the review accordingly.

OLD REVIEW:
The app has no support at all. When you send them an email you get the following message:
As of Dec 2018, this email address is not monitored and will no longer create support tickets. For answers to commonly asked questions, please see our Help Center, community forums, and Shopify Partner blog.

The app has not sent an invitation to over 15000 of my customers.

Jest Paint Store
2 months using the app
November 19, 2019

We highly recommend Bulk Account Invite Sender. The app is very easy to use, allows customization of your message, and the support is remarkable. We brought in over 20,000 current and past customers with a push of a button.

Dallas Wholesalers
About 1 month using the app
February 12, 2020

Matt was very fast to respond to my questions and get me set up to use this awesome product. I chose to continue monthly as it saves me time dealing with customers creating accounts.

Coastal Gifts Inc.
24 days using the app
April 18, 2019

I used this app when I moved over to shopify from magento, It was totally worth the money to bulk send an invite to reset their password. Matt has excellent service and replied to my emails ASAP. SO glad I found this app!

OLovesM