Bulk Add to Cart

It provides an amazing shopping experience to the Customers.

$29 one-time charge

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

MantraBand Bracelets - Wholesale

Great app for wholesale orders. It was exactly what we thought it would be, and exactly what we were looking for. The developer was able to customize multiple features for us in a timely manner, and at a very reasonable price. Responses were quick, everything was finished quick, and the rep we worked with was very kind and professional.

Ashford Creek

Exactly what I was looking for - at a small flat rate. Unbelievable! I needed to integrate this app with a wholesale pricing app that lists prices based on the customer login. Capacity was extremely responsive in helping me get this working exactly as I hoped - with individual customer pricing. At this price, I thought I'd be on my own to get it working. To the contrary, they went above and beyond to ensure I was happy with the look and functionality of the app

AllGunPartsUSA

This is the nice App, especially for Wholesalers, who wants to buy products in multiple quantities. Must need App for wholesalers. Support is via email and its fast.

2 Next