Bulk Add to Cart

It provides an amazing shopping experience to the Customers.

$29 one-time charge

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Bliss Artisan

We have a wholesale side to our website that is locked down (password protected). I had a small glitch when I first installed this app. Upon emailing my dilemma to the app development team, they immediately replied, and began working on a solution. 24 hours later...problem solved! I HIGHLY recommend this app to help your customers NOT have to click on each individual product to "add to cart"! My wholesale customers thanked me as well for implementing this!

Union Prints

The app is very useful. Needed some customization for my specific needs and they were able to do it quick and exactly how I wanted it.

February 25, 2022

Many thanks for nice words.

Home Improvement Supplies Ltd

App works perfectly, and if it doesn't Hitesh will more than help you get it looking and working great. Does everything we need, it's great.

Extreme Largeness Wholesale

This app has improved the customer experience on my wholesale website 100%! Customers can now order multiple products really quickly and easily. The development team were brilliant and solved a problem for me very quickly. I would thoroughly recommend this app.

HISTORIC BRANDS - WHOLESALE SUPPLY

Our customers were looking for the option to add bulk items in their cart, without having to go into every product page. This app allows them to do that; the organized grid, and details make the page easy to use for our customers, while all settings and adjustments on the back end are straight forward and easy to navigate for us. When we were having issues with distorted images, Hitesh was quick and helpful at fixing them promptly.

Great app, we’ve since implemented it on our sister-site as well.

DrSmile Supply

fast and friendly replies, easy way to add multiple products to cart with one click! very helpful :)

Hurd Orchards

We were able to set up a quick curbside pick-up service within our regular shop for pandemic shopping using this app. Developer responded very quickly to a request for modifications. Excellent customer service!! Would definitely buy from them again.

Factory Footwear Outlets

great customer service!
very helpful! worked with me till we got what i needed!
great all around job!

2W Distribution B2B

I installed this app as it looked to do pretty much what we required.
However i miss read slightly and I wanted it to display on the product page and not the category page.
I reached out Capacity Web Solutions for help and Hitesh responded, he was absolutely fantastic and went above and beyond to make it suitable for us.
I would recommend this company and Hitesh to anyone.
The Apps great as well!

Pump Wholesale

We installed this app and it does exactly what we were after. We were also in need of some slight modifications and Hitesh responded to us in a timely and extremely helpful manner.

Previous 1