Close, Delete, Cancel Orders , 2 avis

• 0 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 50 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
8 février 2023

App doesn't work, I installed it and tried syncing my orders and I just receive an error message every time.

Spikes and Seams
États-Unis
Temps passé à utiliser l’application : 10 jours
Merchant Ai a répondu 9 février 2023

Hi Spikes and Seams,

We are really sorry that this has happened - we reached out over email and were able to fix the issue then continued to import all your orders.

Modifié le 30 janvier 2023

Update: The Merchant Ai team have been hard at work and have updated this app to be even better again, including the suggestions below, & I must say it is truly becoming a power app, that is SIMPLE, not needing to be part of some expensive suite & does exactly what it says it does. Definitely worth the subscription cost!

So far the only app I have found that will actually bulk cancel orders without too much pain! This is a great app if you have ever been hit with spam orders or the like.
It really only needs a ux/ui polish, the ability to select a page at a time & ability to search via customer name. If those things happen you wouldn't need another app to bulk cancel orders!

Kristen Lonie Swimwear
Australie
Temps passé à utiliser l’application : 22 jours
Merchant Ai a répondu 23 janvier 2023

Thank you so much for your kind review! We have added the changes you suggested and really look forward to hearing how you find them. Thanks again :)