Bulk Discount Code Generator

Bulk Discount Code Generator

by Seguno

Generate sets of unique discount codes and stop coupon abuse.

Trident Food

The app works perfectly! and the best part is, thanks for making it free!
It helped me generate codes much easier.

August 4, 2020

Hello there, thanks so much for leaving us a sparkling review, we really appreciate it! We're so glad to hear you're finding the app easy to use and that you're happy with it so far :)

JJ Art Creations

so easy to use, integrates awesome! very quick results! Excited to see my coupons convert. Thank you

August 4, 2020

Hi there, thanks so much for your review, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave us one :) We're happy to hear that you are liking the app so far, if you ever need assistance please reach out to support!

EcoX

This app is super easy to use and very helpful!
I really recommend it if you need to create a lot of discounts.

August 4, 2020

Hello there, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us 5-stars, it really means a lot to us! We're so happy to hear that you're enjoying the app so far, if you ever have questions please feel free to reach out to support :)

Willie & Roo

Pretty darn easy. This app saved me a TON of time! If you have existing discount codes from another platform and need to get them all over to Shopify...this is the way to do it!

August 4, 2020

Hi there, thank you so much for your recommendation and kind words, we really appreciate it! We're happy to hear you've found the app helpful and easy so far, please let us know if there's anything we can do to make it even better for you :)

Annabella Design Co.

Does what it says! I just needed one time use coupons for return customers (10% discount) and it did that for me.

BLU VELA SA | AD:VANTAGE for Merchants

It is an easy to understand, fast and efficient solution. If you are looking for something which could help you to create your vouchers this is the perfect solution.

RedOAK

Perfect for the task. Plain and simple to use, does exactly what it is supposed to do...................

Okikk

I used this app and it helped generate more returning customers and more website visitors. I am very thankful to have this app available for free! Kuddos to the whole team

July 21, 2020

Hi there, thanks so much for your kind words and wonderful review, we truly appreciate it! I'll pass along your compliments to the rest of our team :)

Azendi

I like this app - it generates unique discount codes very efficiently. Interface is super easy to use. Excellent

July 21, 2020

Hi there, thanks for your wonderful review, it means a lot to us! Please let us know if there's anything we can do to ensure you have a 5-star experience in the future :)

CBD Shop Essen

This app helped me generating my discountcodes. very useful.
If you ar going to create all your codes by your self your are going to need years

July 21, 2020

Hi there, thanks so much for your review, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave us one :) We're happy to hear that you are liking the app so far, please let us know if you have any suggestions for improvements!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18