Bulk Discount Code Generator

Bulk Discount Code Generator

by Seguno

Generate sets of unique discount codes and stop coupon abuse.

ND Commerce

This apps is amazing. Very gooddddddddddddddddddddddddddddđdddddddddddddđđddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd.

February 20, 2020

Hey there, thank you so much for your ddddddelightful review, we really appreciate it :) If you ever need assistance or have questions about anything, please don't hesitate to reach out!

Alala

This is a super helpful app- the 2 issues I have run into are:
1) Very large promotions were not able to export the codes into a csv
2) Reporting by discount Group is not currently available

February 11, 2020

Hello there, thanks very much for your feedback! Shopify currently has a 100k code export limit, so that's likely why you're experiencing issues exporting data from large promotions. Unfortunately, this along with all reporting is controlled by Shopify; we don't generate any reports as Shopify handles all reporting of codes and conversion statistics. If you have more questions please don't hesitate to reach out to support and we'd be glad to speak with you more about these topics. Thanks again for your review :)

Vibha

I like this one..very helpful.. I m using this to my store to attract customers..thanq for such a nice app

February 5, 2020

Hi there, thanks very much for taking the time to leave us a review! We appreciate your feedback, please let us know if you have any suggestions for improvement and we wish you the best of luck with your shop :)

Appareal

Hello, easy to install and we got the codes we needed. However when customers apply codes at the checkout before they entered all their checkout data like email, address and so on it shows that the code is INVALID. We lost quite some sales because of that and therefore need to install another app not for the next promotion. I tried to contact support to fix this issue but only found FAQ on their page so not helpful. I wish it could be successful... now I am in search of a new solution..

January 15, 2020

Hello there, I'm sorry to hear that your codes weren't working in checkout, we know this can be extremely frustrating for you and your customers. After looking into your shop, we found that because you are using a custom checkout page by Bold Commerce these codes aren't working. We would suggest reaching out to Bold Commerce for more information and please let us know by email (help@seguno.com) if they are able to fix the problem or if you have any further questions :)

StateCashmere

I use this app to help me bulk import discount code and this app is really helpful! I really appreciate this app!

January 8, 2020

Hi, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review, we really appreciate it! And we're so glad to hear that you're finding the app very useful, thanks again :)

Papa Vince

I used this application to help me create unique coupon codes. Customers loved that each got a unique code for Christmas. The app works very smooth on Shopify. I loved the fact that I can enter my own codes. That was awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

December 16, 2019

Hello there, thanks so much for your feedback! We're so glad to hear you're loving the app, if you ever need assistance please don't hesitate to reach out to support :)

The Arena- Official Fanwear

I used this app very good experience I really like this app. Recommended this app. Very help to use multiple discount code

December 16, 2019

Hello, thanks so much for your recommendation and for taking the time to leave us a review, we really appreciate it!

Mountainsfoot

This company has very good customer service - timely response, detailed answers, very help attitude. Impressive. I recommend.

December 16, 2019

Hey there, thank you for your kind words and for reaching out to support, you're welcome back anytime :)

Velàzquez Press | Biliteracy

Simple, Fast and Easy. This app made uploading promo codes a breeze. The best part is that it's free, with no strings attached.

December 10, 2019

Hello, thanks very much for your kind words and feedback, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review :)

Rover Store

This app does exactly what it should and makes it easy to generate bulk discounts! We've used it several times now, and recommend to anyone looking for an app for that purpose.

December 10, 2019

Hi, thanks so much for your feedback and recommendation, we really appreciate it! We're glad you're finding the app easy to use :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11