Bulk Discount Code Generator

Bulk Discount Code Generator

by Seguno

Generate sets of unique discount codes and stop coupon abuse.

Juiced! Cold-Pressed Juicery

We use this app to import hundreds of 1-time use codes periodically. Works great every time! I really appreciate how it also imports to discount sets created by other import programs.

January 20, 2021

Hello there, thanks so much for leaving us a sparkling review, we really appreciate it! We're so glad to hear you're finding the app easy to use and that you're happy with it so far :)

ilanigifts

Just started using the app but hasn't disappointed me. Still learning but excited for what it can do.

January 20, 2021

Hi there, thanks so much for your review, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave us one :) We're happy to hear that you are liking the app so far, if you ever need assistance please reach out to support!

Vanessa Boulton

Easy to use and very straight forward. It solved my coupon problem very quickly. Would absolutely recommend!

January 15, 2021

Hi there, thank you so much for your recommendation and kind words, we really appreciate it! We're happy to hear you've found the app helpful and easy so far, please let us know if there's anything we can do to make it even better for you :)

Clickstore

es la primera vez que lo utilizo y me funciono muy bien, instale 2500 códigos, en la sección de códigos no aparecen de 1 en 1 pero al hacer pruebas si están activos y se toman en cuenta en el reporte,

January 15, 2021

Hola, gracias por tu excelente reseña. Puedes hacer clic en el botón "view all codes" al ver el descuento en Shopify> Discounts para verlos todos individualmente. Si tiene alguna pregunta, no dude en comunicarse con nuestro equipo de soporte :)

------

Hi there, thanks for your great review! You can click the "view all codes" button when viewing the discount under Shopify>Discounts to see all of them individually. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team :)

Ethisan

Bulk Discount Code Generator does exactly what it says it does. Saves me from having to manually add in 300 different codes.

January 15, 2021

Hello, thank you for leaving us a nice review, it really means a lot to us :) We're pleased to know that the app is helping save you time!

Uthnou

Amazing app. So easy to use! I was just looking for a simple solution and this is it. I love Bulk Discount Code Generator!

January 12, 2021

Hello there, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us 5-stars, it really means a lot to us! We're so happy to hear that you're loving the app so far, if you ever have questions please feel free to reach out to support :)

Coachella Glassworks

I used this generator to create 3 sets of unique 1-time use discount codes. It worked perfectly to give me the flexibility to have codes I can assign to former customers.

January 12, 2021

Hi there, thanks so much for your review, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave us one :) We're happy to hear that you are finding the app useful so far, if you ever need assistance please reach out to support!

LEEF

Werkt super, maak er codes mee aan die te verwerken zijn in shopify. Deze exporteer ik en print ze op kaarten.

January 12, 2021

Hallo, bedankt voor je review, we waarderen je feedback en zijn blij te horen dat de app jou en je winkel helpt :)

----

Hello, thanks for your review, we appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear that the app is helping you and your shop :)

Everly Made

So easy to use. Generates very quickly. Took just a few minutes from installation to generate the codes. Thank you for creating this app!

January 12, 2021

Hello there, thanks so much for leaving us a sparkling review, we really appreciate it! We're so glad to hear you're finding BDCG easy to use and that you're happy with it so far :)

Pawlicious & Company

Fantastic and so simple. We populated 5k+ codes into our rewards system as a test. It only took 3 min from beginning to end.