Bulk Discount Code Generator

Bulk Discount Code Generator

by Seguno

Generate sets of unique discount codes and stop coupon abuse.

BeautyInvention

Perfecto, good I like this app, its eazy and thank you for all the efort that you put heare, best regards

NUADU Thailand

Great! I love it! It's a free alternative of a tool that we were already using in our company. Everything's great about it.

Peak Supps

This is the perfect application, it is such a great tool with minimal effort required and easy to navigate! 5*

Clothing by ME

I love this app for generating discounts for my shop. You can create lists & add codes without removing everything and starting over. It is awesome!

PureFit Nutrition

App worked flawlessly and their customer support was fantastic. We needed to import over 1000 unique codes and the app did it in one minute! Thank you for all of your help! Robb Dorf, CEO, PureFit Premium Protein Bars

IKN Biglietteria Online

good shopify app, it's simples to use and it working fine. Thank! ...................................

Ana Mari Ortega

This application saved me hours of work! I needed something to upload a large batch of pre-made discount codes and this did it.

Mellow Life Pte Ltd

great! free and its what i exactly need! wanted to find a coupon code that is linked to a physical coupon code so customers can checkout when they buy offline.

FreshFruitSales

Brilliantly simple and does what it says - for free! No hidden charges, this app is one of the main reasons we are able to continue using Shopify. Would give it 5 stars if it had a maximum QTY, currently it only has minimum QTY which doesn't help if you use 100% discount it will apply to entire product QTY in shopping cart, wanting to only allow 1 free product per order i.e. the customer paid via a marketing website to receive their voucher for one (1) redemption, had to resort to using a fixed price amount and restrict to only one product. (We now understand this is a Shopify limitation not the App). 5 stars and highly recommend!

April 3, 2019

Thanks so much for the review! We're thrilled you are getting so much value out of our app. Max quantity would be nice but, since we use the API to create standard Shopify discount codes, we can only support what Shopify supports here. Every time Shopify expands what's possible with discounts, we update our app to take advantage of new enhancements so, hopefully, we see this one down the road... Thanks again. :)

CLAUDIA THE LABEL

Really quick & easy to use. Everything you need for setting up random discount codes. Thank you for this free app!