Bulk Discount Code Generator

Bulk Discount Code Generator

by Seguno

Generate sets of unique discount codes and stop coupon abuse.

Living Horse Tails

This app makes it sooo easy. It was taking waay too long to create individual codes as thank yous, etc, now it's done in no time.

November 6, 2020

Hi there, thanks for leaving us 5-stars! We're pleased to know that the app is helping save you time, good luck with sales :)

Fittbo

Very useful and easy to use app! The codes are generated very fast (eg. 100 codes are imported in maximum 1 minute). You also have the option to export them. Very satisfied!

November 6, 2020

Hello there, thanks for taking the time to write a thoughtful review, we really appreciate it :)

4.A.B.G

goodddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

November 6, 2020

Hey there, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us 5 stars, we rrrrrrrrrrrreally appreciate it :)

Hunt Essential

I have only generated discount codes and yet to use it for a desired purpose. Until I'm able to use it to generate leads which is my main goal here, I'm unable at this time to give an honest feedback that would be recommendable. Please stay turned!

November 6, 2020

Hey there, thanks for leaving us a review; Bulk Discount Code Generator is designed only to generate codes, it doesn't advertise the ability to generate leads at this time. We sent you an email with more information, if you have questions please don't hesitate to reply!

Local Food Drive-Thru

I am so new to all of this but this app is easy to use and I am pleased. I will have to use it for more time to really get a better sense, of course.

November 6, 2020

Hi there, thanks for your review and we're glad you've found the app easy to use so far :) Just let us know if there's anything we can help with!

The Tasting Games

I definitely recommend this tool, generated 2000 codes that can only be used a single time for a specific collection.

November 6, 2020

Hi there, thanks for your feedback and for leaving us 5-stars, it really means a lot to us that you're enjoying the app :)

Newverest

Awesome app. Helped to create 500 codes in less than a minute. The interface is simple and easy to use. Recommended!

November 6, 2020

Hey there, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review, we truly appreciate it! We're happy to hear you're having an easy time using the app, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team if you have any questions :)

REFLECTIVE BERLIN

I can totally recommend the app. Used it to create individual bulk discounts for discount platforms.

November 6, 2020

Hello, thanks for leaving us 5-stars, it truly means a lot to us! We really appreciate your recommendation as well :)

SEED Peoples Market

I've used this app with many clients and it always does its job! I love it!!! I'd recommend it to everyone!

November 6, 2020

Hi there, we're happy to hear you've been loving the app and we want to thank you so much for sharing your feedback :)

Mud Hole

Perfect for importing large sets of pre-existing coupons from legacy e-commerce platform. Thank you!