Bulk Discount Code Generator

Bulk Discount Code Generator

by Seguno

Generate sets of unique discount codes and stop coupon abuse.

Appareal

Hello, easy to install and we got the codes we needed. However when customers apply codes at the checkout before they entered all their checkout data like email, address and so on it shows that the code is INVALID. We lost quite some sales because of that and therefore need to install another app not for the next promotion. I tried to contact support to fix this issue but only found FAQ on their page so not helpful. I wish it could be successful... now I am in search of a new solution..

January 15, 2020

Hello there, I'm sorry to hear that your codes weren't working in checkout, we know this can be extremely frustrating for you and your customers. After looking into your shop, we found that because you are using a custom checkout page by Bold Commerce these codes aren't working. We would suggest reaching out to Bold Commerce for more information and please let us know by email (help@seguno.com) if they are able to fix the problem or if you have any further questions :)

StateCashmere

I use this app to help me bulk import discount code and this app is really helpful! I really appreciate this app!

January 8, 2020

Hi, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review, we really appreciate it! And we're so glad to hear that you're finding the app very useful, thanks again :)

Papa Vince

I used this application to help me create unique coupon codes. Customers loved that each got a unique code for Christmas. The app works very smooth on Shopify. I loved the fact that I can enter my own codes. That was awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

December 16, 2019

Hello there, thanks so much for your feedback! We're so glad to hear you're loving the app, if you ever need assistance please don't hesitate to reach out to support :)

The Arena- Official Fanwear

I used this app very good experience I really like this app. Recommended this app. Very help to use multiple discount code

December 16, 2019

Hello, thanks so much for your recommendation and for taking the time to leave us a review, we really appreciate it!

Mountainsfoot

This company has very good customer service - timely response, detailed answers, very help attitude. Impressive. I recommend.

December 16, 2019

Hey there, thank you for your kind words and for reaching out to support, you're welcome back anytime :)

Velàzquez Press | Biliteracy

Simple, Fast and Easy. This app made uploading promo codes a breeze. The best part is that it's free, with no strings attached.

December 10, 2019

Hello, thanks very much for your kind words and feedback, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review :)

Rover Store

This app does exactly what it should and makes it easy to generate bulk discounts! We've used it several times now, and recommend to anyone looking for an app for that purpose.

December 10, 2019

Hi, thanks so much for your feedback and recommendation, we really appreciate it! We're glad you're finding the app easy to use :)

Changing The Present

We are a partner with many stores, and we have used many apps. This is one of our favorites! Great app!!

December 3, 2019

Hello there, thank you very much for your feedback and kind words, we're happy to hear you've been enjoying the app :)

Benicci

I used this app on my website https://benicci.com to create bulk discount codes. This is App is totally free & working very well :-)

December 3, 2019

Hi, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, we really appreciate it! So glad to hear you're enjoying using it on your store :)

Kinglito

I used this application to help me generate code discount. I like how it does. I recommend. Thank you

December 3, 2019

Hello, thanks so much for your recommendation and kind words! It really means a lot to us :) If you ever need help using the app please don't hesitate to reach out.