Bulk Discount Code Generator

Bulk Discount Code Generator

by Seguno

Generate sets of unique discount codes and stop coupon abuse.

Veestro

I used this app to create multiple discounts and it's great but it would be helpful if there were better instructions.

BR STORE SHOP ONLINE

muito fácil de usar bem simples recomendo esse app, obrigado pela ajuda me facilitando tudo na hora de criar meus cupons de descontos

June 30, 2020

Olá, muito obrigado por sua recomendação e palavras gentis, nós realmente apreciamos! Estamos felizes em saber que você achou o aplicativo útil e fácil até o momento, informe-nos se houver algo que possamos fazer para torná-lo ainda melhor :)

PerroMart Malaysia

Good app helps us create discount vouchers in less than 10 seconds. Awesome app would recommend to all

April 7, 2020

Hello there, thanks for your kind words and feedback, we really appreciate it! Is there anything we could improve about the app to make it 5-star worthy? You can email us at help@seguno.com at any time :)

ebeauty

Por el momento todo bien, ya solo falta que lo apliquen los clientes y pueda ser reflejado su trabajo, muchas gracias!!

April 7, 2020

Muchas gracias por sus comentarios, realmente le agradecemos por tomarse el tiempo para escribirnos una reseña de 5 estrellas :)

----------

Thanks so much for your feedback, we really appreicate you taking the time to write us a 5-star review :)

ND Commerce

This apps is amazing. Very gooddddddddddddddddddddddddddddđdddddddddddddđđddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd.

February 20, 2020

Hey there, thank you so much for your ddddddelightful review, we really appreciate it :) If you ever need assistance or have questions about anything, please don't hesitate to reach out!

Alala

This is a super helpful app- the 2 issues I have run into are:
1) Very large promotions were not able to export the codes into a csv
2) Reporting by discount Group is not currently available

February 11, 2020

Hello there, thanks very much for your feedback! Shopify currently has a 100k code export limit, so that's likely why you're experiencing issues exporting data from large promotions. Unfortunately, this along with all reporting is controlled by Shopify; we don't generate any reports as Shopify handles all reporting of codes and conversion statistics. If you have more questions please don't hesitate to reach out to support and we'd be glad to speak with you more about these topics. Thanks again for your review :)

Vibha

I like this one..very helpful.. I m using this to my store to attract customers..thanq for such a nice app

February 5, 2020

Hi there, thanks very much for taking the time to leave us a review! We appreciate your feedback, please let us know if you have any suggestions for improvement and we wish you the best of luck with your shop :)

HIGH CULTURED

It meets our needs for generating 10k different discount codes for one promotion! but if the used-code can show the customer email link after they purchase only, it could be more helpful. thanks

July 22, 2019

Thank you for the feedback here! We are happy to hear it is working for you otherwise.

FortWears

Using this app has helped me create simple effective discount codes for my customers, its easy to use, thanks alot guys.