Bulk Discount Code Bot

• 1 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 1 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
25. Juni 2019

I had to generate a bunch of unique codes for a sale we were running and I was looking to streamline the process. So I stumbled upon this amazing little app which is SUPER easy to use and gets the job done FAST! No hiccups or glitches! Amazing

Cafféluxe Coffee
Südafrika
Seguno hat geantwortet 22. Juli 2019

Fast and easy are what we like to hear! Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

19. Mai 2021

So quick and easy to use! It has saved me so much time. I would definitely recommend this for all stores to use.

Pink Pigeon Boutique
Seguno hat geantwortet 8. Juli 2021

Hi there, thank you so much for your recommendation and kind words, we really appreciate it! We're happy to hear you've found the app helpful and easy so far, please let us know if there's anything we can do to make it even better for you :)

23. Mai 2023

Great app. Worked perfect first try. Will upgrade after the free sets are exhausted. Well done team.

WUDN
Seguno hat geantwortet 5. Juni 2023

Hello, thanks for taking the time to leave us 5-stars! We're so glad to hear you've been enjoying the app so far and I'll be sure to pass along your compliments to the team :)

5. Dezember 2020

I use the app to create hundreds of coupon codes for reviewers. Really simple and straightforward. Thank you.

tashtego
3 minuten mit der App
Seguno hat geantwortet 8. Dezember 2020

Hello there, thanks so much for leaving us a sparkling review, we really appreciate it! We're so glad to hear you're finding the app easy to use and that you're happy with it so far :)

26. März 2023

Hurrah, the simple thing I needed (a set of discount codes to use in a referral program I am developing). Very easy to use, very clear. There wasn't a ton of language/tutorials to wade through, and right away I found exactly what I needed and wanted.

In Kind
2 minuten mit der App
Seguno hat geantwortet 10. April 2023

Hi there, thanks so much for your review, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave us one :) We're happy to hear that you are liking the app so far, if you ever need assistance please reach out to support!

19. März 2020

Por el momento todo bien, ya solo falta que lo apliquen los clientes y pueda ser reflejado su trabajo, muchas gracias!!

ebeauty
Mexiko
Etwa eine stunde mit der App
Seguno hat geantwortet 7. April 2020

Muchas gracias por sus comentarios, realmente le agradecemos por tomarse el tiempo para escribirnos una reseña de 5 estrellas :)

----------

Thanks so much for your feedback, we really appreicate you taking the time to write us a 5-star review :)

16. April 2024