Bulk Discount Code Bot

• 1 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
28 mars 2024

Great app. I've only needed the free version so far to create 25k and 40k codes, and wish they have another pricing option to just buy 'credits', rather than having a monthly fee (that's probably a Shopify billing limitation though). It works perfectly, so when I use my last freebie, not sure what I'll do, since I only need do create codes every 6 months, so a monthly plan isn't ideal.

But, as a I say, great app, don't even try to create bulk codes another way (i.e. Matrixify), this is the easy-button app for sure.

Abstract Ocean
États-Unis
Plus d'un an d’utilisation de l’application
11 mars 2024

A great app for creating discount codes in bulk.

Almanac Planting Co
Plus de 2 ans d’utilisation de l’application
15 novembre 2023

These guys are great and this tool is super helpful. I've tried other ways to create bulk codes, including ChatGPT, with no luck. Just the ability to bulk create 500 codes you can easily edit in a CSV and change up is worth the costs.

ZOX
Environ 5 ans d’utilisation de l’application
17 janvier 2024

Simple to use and works perfectly for my shop! Use it for codes that need more details than the basic shopify options.

OWN SKIN CO.
5 jours d’utilisation de l’application
19 octobre 2023

This app works great. Used it to generate 1000 codes. It creates a discount set in shopify, which you can then modify in one place. In other words, if you have to change something, you don't have to go into all 1000 codes, you just edit in one spot, and with that functionality, if you have a subscription component to your site, you can simply select that option "for subscription only" or "both." And voila, your codes now work on subscription. You can also use shopify's combination rules on them.

Sweet app all around!

Sea to Table | Wild Caught Seafood Online
7 mois d’utilisation de l’application
2 octobre 2023

Super easy to use, very intuitive and allow customisation depending on your needs. There are constantly new features and upgrades, so absolutely recommend. Customer service is always super fast and helpful.

Nordgreen Influencer
Danemark
Plus de 4 ans d’utilisation de l’application
Seguno a répondu 10 octobre 2023

Hi there, thank you so much for your recommendation and kind words; we really appreciate it! We're happy to hear you've found the app helpful and easy so far. Please let us know if there's anything we can do to make it even better for you :)

1 mars 2024

Super rapide et efficace, 3000 codes en 1min. Très facile d'utilisation.
En revanche on ne peut pas combiner avec livraison gratuite mais cela fait très bien le job.

Réjeanne
France
Environ 5 heures d’utilisation de l’application
13 octobre 2023

Great app to get the job done! We create thousands of discounts monthly and this app saves us so much time. Their customer service is also incredible - so informative, responsive and helpful. Highly recommend using this app!

Vessi Canada
Environ 3 ans d’utilisation de l’application
6 mars 2024

Simple and effective. Great piece of dev work.

Winkl
Nouvelle-Zélande
22 minutes d’utilisation de l’application
19 octobre 2023

App does exactly what it says it will do. Simple and easy, I wish all apps were as straightforward as this.

Ellusionist