Bulk Discount Code Bot

Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
October 16, 2020

I am so new to all of this but this app is easy to use and I am pleased. I will have to use it for more time to really get a better sense, of course.

Local Food Drive-Thru
Time spent using app: 8 days
Seguno replied November 6, 2020

Hi there, thanks for your review and we're glad you've found the app easy to use so far :) Just let us know if there's anything we can help with!

October 13, 2020

I definitely recommend this tool, generated 2000 codes that can only be used a single time for a specific collection.

The Tasting Games
Netherlands
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Seguno replied November 6, 2020

Hi there, thanks for your feedback and for leaving us 5-stars, it really means a lot to us that you're enjoying the app :)

October 12, 2020

Awesome app. Helped to create 500 codes in less than a minute. The interface is simple and easy to use. Recommended!

Newverest
Time spent using app: 7 minutes
Seguno replied November 6, 2020

Hey there, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review, we truly appreciate it! We're happy to hear you're having an easy time using the app, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team if you have any questions :)

October 12, 2020

I can totally recommend the app. Used it to create individual bulk discounts for discount platforms.

REFLECTIVE BERLIN
Germany
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Seguno replied November 6, 2020

Hello, thanks for leaving us 5-stars, it truly means a lot to us! We really appreciate your recommendation as well :)

October 8, 2020

I've used this app with many clients and it always does its job! I love it!!! I'd recommend it to everyone!

SEED Peoples Market
Time spent using app: About 2 years
Seguno replied November 6, 2020

Hi there, we're happy to hear you've been loving the app and we want to thank you so much for sharing your feedback :)

October 6, 2020

Perfect for importing large sets of pre-existing coupons from legacy e-commerce platform. Thank you!

Mud Hole
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
October 6, 2020

Fantastic app. Very flexible. Bug free. Does what it says. Recommended. If you need an app for discount codes, this is one of the better ones out there.

Brainzyme
Time spent using app: 4 days
October 1, 2020

I installed this app in the eventuality that I would decide to create numerous discount codes for a large amount of customers. I never got round to it, but could see that the way the app integrated with my store was set up in way that would have enabled me to do it seamlessly and with ease should I have gone ahead with it. So I would certainly recommend it to anyone who might be needing a feature like this. Thank you.

VELVET SPIRAL TREE
Time spent using app: About 1 year
September 23, 2020

This plugin saved us 5 hours of work!
If you need a lot of unique codes and don't want to create them one by one - this is your plugin.
Righly recommended

BROY
Germany
Time spent using app: 11 minutes
September 21, 2020

I LIKE THIS AP BECAUSE IT'S EASY TO USE , I WAS EXPECTING MORE DIFFICULT TO HAVE DIFFERENT SETS OF DISCOUNT CODES
I WILL LET YOU KNOW HOW THE AP IS PERFORMING SOON