Seguno: Bulk Discount Codes

Generate sets of unique discount codes and stop coupon abuse.

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

The Flair & Natural Co

Location Malaysia

Love it! I've tried a few other apps and so far this is the fastest and most intuitive to use. It does exactly what I need in a matter of seconds.

August 21, 2020

Hello there, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us 5-stars, it really means a lot to us! We're so happy to hear that you're loving the app so far, if you ever have questions please feel free to reach out to support :)

Divine Guides

works well. this app really helped with our promotions! we were able to generate multiple codes in a matter of seconds.

August 21, 2020

Hi there, thanks so much for your review, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave us one :) We're happy to hear that you are liking the app so far, if you ever need assistance please reach out to support!

Buy from Crystals

Location Malaysia
Time spent using app About 1 month

Easy to use and free! Generated lots of random codes for my website. Very helpful. Thank you to the developer.

August 21, 2020

Hi there, thanks so much for writing a review, we're happy to hear the app is helpful to you and your shop!

Light & Motion

Time spent using app 22 minutes

Saved me about 1000 hours. Love this app. I would certainly recommend you use it especially when transferring from existing discount code systems.

August 21, 2020

Hello, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us 5-stars, we really appreciate your feedback and recommendation!

Trident Food

Location Philippines

The app works perfectly! and the best part is, thanks for making it free!
It helped me generate codes much easier.

August 4, 2020

Hello there, thanks so much for leaving us a sparkling review, we really appreciate it! We're so glad to hear you're finding the app easy to use and that you're happy with it so far :)

JJ Art Creations

Time spent using app About 2 months

so easy to use, integrates awesome! very quick results! Excited to see my coupons convert. Thank you

EcoX

Location Portugal

This app is super easy to use and very helpful!
I really recommend it if you need to create a lot of discounts.

August 4, 2020

Hello there, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us 5-stars, it really means a lot to us! We're so happy to hear that you're enjoying the app so far, if you ever have questions please feel free to reach out to support :)

Willie & Roo

Time spent using app 12 minutes

Pretty darn easy. This app saved me a TON of time! If you have existing discount codes from another platform and need to get them all over to Shopify...this is the way to do it!

August 4, 2020

Hi there, thank you so much for your recommendation and kind words, we really appreciate it! We're happy to hear you've found the app helpful and easy so far, please let us know if there's anything we can do to make it even better for you :)

Annabella Design Co.

Does what it says! I just needed one time use coupons for return customers (10% discount) and it did that for me.

BLU VELA SA | AD:VANTAGE for Merchants

Location Switzerland
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

It is an easy to understand, fast and efficient solution. If you are looking for something which could help you to create your vouchers this is the perfect solution.