Bulk Discount Code Generator

Bulk Discount Code Generator

by Seguno

Generate sets of unique discount codes and stop coupon abuse.

Breastnest

Does exactly what it says it's going to do. Quickly produces bulk coupon codes. Works great.

Fast, free and it works, what else do you need regarding this simple thing like coupons?

I needed to create 600.000 coupons for cashback service and support help me import it at once. With the standard method for creating coupons from Shopify, I would have finished it by 2098....or I died by that time ))

Fwb Store

This app is AMAZING! I'm producing 100s of codes in seconds. I'm distributing them within my sales team. I' tracking which codes I've provided to which team members. I can activate and deactivate entire 'sets' of codes for individual team members. And I can add and delete individual codes within the sets. It's so easy to use, so why not?

Jodys Popcorn

Great app! Easy to use and very helpful staff. I recommend to all who use large amounts of discounts.

Pegase Online

This is your 2nd app and another great app. Loved it.. Thanks

Wopilo

Perfect app. Does what it says, for free. Thank you very much

Unearthed By Candleberry

Really great ap. I wish I could make bulk discounts for different things at different levels. That would make it a 10 star! 5 stars will work though, especially since it's free!

Sirensong Wetsuits

Easy and effective. Thank you!

Studentenshop

Amazing Plugin, simple and effective

Sharons Candles And Soaps

Fast and easy to create discount codes. Can't wait to see if they work on orders as well.