Bulk Discount Code Bot

Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
September 19, 2020

Very simple. Easy to use. Love it. best of all: free. Couldn't recommend this more. Used to make 20 discount codes with the names of influencers. Saved me 30 minutes in first go.

LLUME Jewelry
Time spent using app: 5 minutes
Edited September 16, 2020

Excellent app! Just what I needed. I've was searching one to help me to apply multiple discounts on my store, and this app help me with that.

celiomx
Mexico
Time spent using app: 21 days
Seguno replied September 18, 2020

Hi there, thanks very much for leaving us a sparkling review! We're glad you're finding the app useful on your shop and want you to know that if you ever need assistance, our support team is ready and waiting :)

September 9, 2020

Just starting using this app, so far it's awesome. This app was exactly what we were looking for. Thank you.

OhmWords Modding
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Seguno replied September 18, 2020

Hello, thanks very much for your kind words, we're excited to hear you're finding the app awesome! We really appreciate you taking the time to leave us 5-stars :)

September 1, 2020

Excellent app. I generated 2 lac codes for my promotion partners and it did so smoothly. Just a suggestion to increase code limit from 10k to 50k with each run. thank u guys

Nurserylive
India
Time spent using app: 6 days
Seguno replied September 3, 2020

Thanks for the review! We really appreciate it... That 10k limit is only when you're pasting in codes and is more a technical limitation, unfortunately, and not one we can get around at this time. You can pick any number of codes to have us generate at once though... Good luck with your promo! :)

August 24, 2020

easy and good - found this off a simple google search and can't believe how quick we got it up and running.

Neuro
Time spent using app: 6 minutes
Seguno replied September 3, 2020

Great! We're glad you found us and were successful so quickly. Thanks for the review and for using our app, we really appreciate it.

August 24, 2020

Awesome app. Really helpful to create bulk discount codes, unique discounts and rules. The app categorizes each type of discount automatically. 5 stars!

SaferOptics
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
Seguno replied September 3, 2020

Thanks for the review!! We really appreciate it and are glad you're enjoying the app. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do to help. :)

August 17, 2020

Love it! I've tried a few other apps and so far this is the fastest and most intuitive to use. It does exactly what I need in a matter of seconds.

The Flair & Natural Co
Time spent using app: 7 months
Seguno replied August 21, 2020

Hello there, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us 5-stars, it really means a lot to us! We're so happy to hear that you're loving the app so far, if you ever have questions please feel free to reach out to support :)

August 16, 2020

works well. this app really helped with our promotions! we were able to generate multiple codes in a matter of seconds.

Divine Guides
Time spent using app: 10 months
Seguno replied August 21, 2020

Hi there, thanks so much for your review, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave us one :) We're happy to hear that you are liking the app so far, if you ever need assistance please reach out to support!

August 14, 2020

Easy to use and free! Generated lots of random codes for my website. Very helpful. Thank you to the developer.

Buy from Crystals
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Seguno replied August 21, 2020

Hi there, thanks so much for writing a review, we're happy to hear the app is helpful to you and your shop!

Edited August 7, 2020

Saved me about 1000 hours. Love this app. I would certainly recommend you use it especially when transferring from existing discount code systems.

Light & Motion
Time spent using app: 22 minutes
Seguno replied August 21, 2020

Hello, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us 5-stars, we really appreciate your feedback and recommendation!