Bulk Discount Code Bot

Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
July 31, 2020

The app works perfectly! and the best part is, thanks for making it free!
It helped me generate codes much easier.

Trident Food
Philippines
Time spent using app: 6 months
Seguno replied August 4, 2020

Hello there, thanks so much for leaving us a sparkling review, we really appreciate it! We're so glad to hear you're finding the app easy to use and that you're happy with it so far :)

July 31, 2020

so easy to use, integrates awesome! very quick results! Excited to see my coupons convert. Thank you

JJ Art Creations
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Seguno replied August 4, 2020

Hi there, thanks so much for your review, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave us one :) We're happy to hear that you are liking the app so far, if you ever need assistance please reach out to support!

July 29, 2020

This app is super easy to use and very helpful!
I really recommend it if you need to create a lot of discounts.

EcoX
Portugal
Time spent using app: 11 months
Seguno replied August 4, 2020

Hello there, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us 5-stars, it really means a lot to us! We're so happy to hear that you're enjoying the app so far, if you ever have questions please feel free to reach out to support :)

July 28, 2020

Pretty darn easy. This app saved me a TON of time! If you have existing discount codes from another platform and need to get them all over to Shopify...this is the way to do it!

Willie & Roo
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
Seguno replied August 4, 2020

Hi there, thank you so much for your recommendation and kind words, we really appreciate it! We're happy to hear you've found the app helpful and easy so far, please let us know if there's anything we can do to make it even better for you :)

July 28, 2020

Does what it says! I just needed one time use coupons for return customers (10% discount) and it did that for me.

Annabella Design Co.
Time spent using app: 19 days

Edited July 28, 2020

It is an easy to understand, fast and efficient solution. If you are looking for something which could help you to create your vouchers this is the perfect solution.

BLU VELA SA | AD:VANTAGE for Merchants
Switzerland
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years

July 21, 2020

Perfect for the task. Plain and simple to use, does exactly what it is supposed to do...................

RedOAK
India
Time spent using app: 5 months
Seguno replied July 21, 2020

July 18, 2020

I used this app and it helped generate more returning customers and more website visitors. I am very thankful to have this app available for free! Kuddos to the whole team

Okikk
Philippines
Time spent using app: 1 day
Seguno replied July 21, 2020

Hi there, thanks so much for your kind words and wonderful review, we truly appreciate it! I'll pass along your compliments to the rest of our team :)

July 15, 2020

Great app, I used this for bulk discount uplaods and it works really well, would highly recommend but the reviews are quite long

Dash Water
Time spent using app: 6 minutes
Seguno replied July 15, 2020

July 11, 2020

I used this app to create coupons for our giveaway. I love this app for its ability to create unique coupon codes and deliver them automatically. It really saved me a lot of time. Kudos to the developer.

Pawz World