Bulk Discount Code Generator

Bulk Discount Code Generator

by Seguno

Generate sets of unique discount codes and stop coupon abuse.

OUI CHEF

I cannot believe this app is completely free. I would have happily paid a small fee for it.

Works flawlessly. Honestly, it's foolproof!

Great app!

法人名簿・営業リストなどテレアポ・営業・DM・FAXDMのリスト・企業名簿収集

Hi there !

If I want to create a discount for everyone .
for example , code : gofor10
How to create it in this generator app ,
gofor10 and quantity : 10,000

The Game Steward

Bulk Discount Code Generator is a great, easy to use app. We don't say this often, but we couldn't be anymore pleased with this app.

⚫ We're able load 10,000 discount codes at a time with no issues and no limit. We were able to simply copy an paste our codes into the app.

⚫ The app even estimated for us how long the load would take Shopify to integrate (a couple minutes) and told us when we had accidentally loaded duplicate codes (great feature.)

⚫ We ran this app through its paces, testing it with virtually every discount control option Shopify offers for discount codes - this app passed with flying colors. No issues.

⚫ We found the apps features & interface blend seamlessly into Shopify - we wouldn't know it wasn't part of Shopify if we hadn't added it ourselves.

⚫ Finally, We received terrific support from Seguno, the company that developed this - we're checking out their other Shopify apps now.

Treat Haven

Great app, it is very easy to use. I was able to create up to 2000 codes in 1 minute! I would recommend this app.

The Spinsterz

Fantastic app! I am migrating over from BigCommerce and have several hundred coupon codes active on that platform. Using this app made it SO easy to bring them all over. It only took me 7 minutes!!!!

Foodwalas

Trust me guys, amazing app! User friendly and loads of utilities for Discount codes creation.

Sanjay Lalwani,
Founder, Foodwalas.com

Uniquely Cutie And Sweetie Creamtoe

Being a FREE app deserves at least 4 stars plus if it works one more star, that is 5 stars!

I simply bulk uploaded 20,000 coupon code (10,000/set) by copying the codes from my csv file to the import box and click a button. It's that simple! I've never tried app's feature to generate coupon codes though, but I used a free web version to easily and quickly generate the code from this website: http://generator.voucherify.io

Hmb Online

Awesome app. Highly recommended!

Colette Lola

Just downloaded as I needed to make 90 unique codes.
The result, awesome.
Super easy to use and creates all the codes in a flash, this is what Shopify should have built in.
I also like how it keeps all the codes in 1 entry and from there you can see all your codes usage data and export them as well.

If your looking for a bulk code generator this will definitely do the job.

Wltactical

Very nice APP and it helps creates bulk discounts for our valuable customers!!!