Bulk Discount Code Generator

Bulk Discount Code Generator

by Seguno

Generate sets of unique discount codes and stop coupon abuse.

Treat Haven

Great app, it is very easy to use. I was able to create up to 2000 codes in 1 minute! I would recommend this app.

The Spinsterz

Fantastic app! I am migrating over from BigCommerce and have several hundred coupon codes active on that platform. Using this app made it SO easy to bring them all over. It only took me 7 minutes!!!!

Foodwalas

Trust me guys, amazing app! User friendly and loads of utilities for Discount codes creation.

Sanjay Lalwani,
Founder, Foodwalas.com

Uniquely Cutie And Sweetie Creamtoe

Being a FREE app deserves at least 4 stars plus if it works one more star, that is 5 stars!

I simply bulk uploaded 20,000 coupon code (10,000/set) by copying the codes from my csv file to the import box and click a button. It's that simple! I've never tried app's feature to generate coupon codes though, but I used a free web version to easily and quickly generate the code from this website: http://generator.voucherify.io

Hmb Online

Awesome app. Highly recommended!

Colette Lola

Just downloaded as I needed to make 90 unique codes.
The result, awesome.
Super easy to use and creates all the codes in a flash, this is what Shopify should have built in.
I also like how it keeps all the codes in 1 entry and from there you can see all your codes usage data and export them as well.

If your looking for a bulk code generator this will definitely do the job.

Wltactical

Very nice APP and it helps creates bulk discounts for our valuable customers!!!

Escape Watches

Creating codes is very easy and it can be done quickly. The application looks very nice and user-friendly if you want to check how it looks like before you install visit our website www.escapewatches.com and see it yourself.

Relicsbyrild

Simple and useful app. Works perfectly, easy to use. The way it groups codes, plus prefix/suffix options really help to keep things organized.

Breastnest

Does exactly what it says it's going to do. Quickly produces bulk coupon codes. Works great.