Bulk Discount Code Bot

Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
May 11, 2022

Works really well. Easy to create discount codes in bulk. Can only recommend and will continue using it.

SmellWell
Sweden
Time spent using app: 22 days
Seguno replied May 31, 2022

Hi there, thank you so much for your recommendation and kind words, we really appreciate it! We're happy to hear you've found the app helpful and easy so far, please let us know if there's anything we can do to make it even better for you :)

April 25, 2022

Really handy when creating and organising multiple discount codes, we've used in 5 different stores and it work just fine.

Glow Hub Beauty
Time spent using app: 11 months
March 16, 2022

Great app, works perfectly, and the support answers you immediately. We recommend this app to everyone.

Askari
Sweden
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
March 14, 2022

This app has saved me so much time with creating bulk discount codes to use for our clients incentives.

G.O.A.T. Gear
Time spent using app: 11 months
March 4, 2022

The Bulk Discount Code Generator is so useful! You can create a discount with all the right parameters and then use the Bulk Discount Code Generator to make many more similar discounts. We were looking for a way to create discounts off subscription products in bulk to enable subscription gifting (e.g., someone purchases 6 month subscription, so we give their recipient a discount for $x off the first 6 payments). Recharge had told us that the only way to do this was with Rise.ai, but the Bulk Discount Generator + Gift Up! enabled us to gift subscriptions without Rise! Now, our gift recipients sign up with a credit card and a gifted discount so we can easily keep them as subscribers after their gift ends.

Tiny Earth Toys
Time spent using app: 2 days
January 25, 2022

This app does exactly what it says. Couldn't be happier with the way it works. We've saved a lot of time generating unique one-off codes for promos with all the conditions and options available to core Shopify discount creation. In fact, you would think this app was a core part of Shopify. It certainly should be!

QUADRO Deutschland
Germany
Time spent using app: 12 months
Seguno replied February 28, 2022

Thanks so much for your kind review, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave us one! If you ever need assistance please don't hesitate to reach out to support :)

December 30, 2021

I used this app to let me create discount codes for clubs in a spreadsheet and add those codes in bulk to shopify. I like that I can add additional codes to the same group so that the same parameters apply. Also, there is no upselling on this app, no limitations to its use. Thank you Seguno

Irish-American Clothing
Time spent using app: About 1 month
December 20, 2021

great application. does what it say, easy to use
would use it more if you want to do create a lot of discount coupon, use this

East Ocean Aquatic
Singapore
Time spent using app: 3 months
November 23, 2021

Easy to use. We are happy with the way this app works and creates our bulk coupon codes for use on Groupon and a couple of other promo sites.

Sock Panda
Time spent using app: 3 months
Edited November 19, 2021

I love this app! It gives me the ability to create unique codes so that I can create private sales or include them on inserts in orders. Super easy!!

Windflower Market