Bulk Discount Code Bot

Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
August 26, 2019

exelent app 100% recomended for add in your store, thank you to the deloper for create a amazing app for make the work easy.

Fayett Express
Time spent using app: About 20 hours
Seguno replied August 29, 2019

You're so welcome! Thanks for your review, we really appreciate it. :)

August 22, 2019

So far so good, it was very easy to create a discount code. I would only recommend creating a video tutorial to make the process even easier.

PRO.
Time spent using app: 38 minutes
Seguno replied August 29, 2019

Thanks for the review! And we appreciate the feedback, it's definitely a good idea. Please reach out if you ever need anything.

August 20, 2019

I used this app for the first time and have zero experience it was so easy. I wanted to give a discount to first time customer and in less than a minute I was done.

Yoga Pant Outfitters
Time spent using app: 5 months
Seguno replied August 29, 2019

Great! Thanks for the review. We're so glad you found it easy to use. Please reach out if you ever need anything. Thanks again! :)

August 17, 2019

Great ! It help me save a lot of time and work efficiently. Thousand of discount code can be generate in few minutes ! Your store should try this.

Belle's Boutique (M)
Malaysia
Time spent using app: 6 months
August 8, 2019

It is very convenient to use, especially suitable for users who need to generate a lot of coupon code, five stars

GlacialPure
China
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
August 1, 2019

The app is great! It does save a lot of time ,easy to use and fast to create a code! Highly recommend it to everyone.

Super Mom Duper Kids
Malaysia
Time spent using app: 11 months
July 25, 2019

It's good. But it would be great if you can add an option to fix an upper cap of the amount of discount a user can claim if discount is in terms of percentage. For Example, If we make a certain collection eligible for a certain discount %, then if there's no upper cap in amount of discount a user can claim, if a user adds multiple products into cart, that discount % is added to all products. Even though vendor intention is to give that discount on only one product per order.

Lensfit.com® - Eyeglasses, Sunglasses, Contact Lens, 100% Cashbacks, BUY 1 GET 1
India
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
Edited July 16, 2019

Fast, easy, and free! I was able to generate codes in minutes, with a lot of different choices and the customisation I wanted.

La Cave à Laine
France
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
Seguno replied July 22, 2019

Thanks for your review! Your kind words mean a lot and we're happy to hear the app is working well for you.

Edited July 13, 2019

Very easy to use and helpful. We run a lot of promotions and this app allows the real one time use unique coupons.

Lonia
Time spent using app: 10 months
Seguno replied July 22, 2019

Happy to hear it has been truly helpful! Thanks for the kind review.

July 11, 2019

Thanks for helping me build my 1st online store. You guys are one of the reasons why I believe in my online store.

June Blues
Time spent using app: 39 minutes
Seguno replied July 11, 2019

You're incredibly welcome! Thank you for being a loyal user and for your kind words. :)