Bulk Discount Code Bot

Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
Edited October 16, 2018

Bulk Discount Code Generator is a great, easy to use app. We don't say this often, but we couldn't be anymore pleased with this app.

⚫ We're able load 10,000 discount codes at a time with no issues and no limit. We were able to simply copy an paste our codes into the app.

⚫ The app even estimated for us how long the load would take Shopify to integrate (a couple minutes) and told us when we had accidentally loaded duplicate codes (great feature.)

⚫ We ran this app through its paces, testing it with virtually every discount control option Shopify offers for discount codes - this app passed with flying colors. No issues.

⚫ We found the apps features & interface blend seamlessly into Shopify - we wouldn't know it wasn't part of Shopify if we hadn't added it ourselves.

⚫ Finally, We received terrific support from Seguno, the company that developed this - we're checking out their other Shopify apps now.

The Game Steward
Time spent using app: 4 days
October 13, 2018

Great app, it is very easy to use. I was able to create up to 2000 codes in 1 minute! I would recommend this app.

Treat Haven
Time spent using app: 1 day
October 3, 2018

Fantastic app! I am migrating over from BigCommerce and have several hundred coupon codes active on that platform. Using this app made it SO easy to bring them all over. It only took me 7 minutes!!!!

The Spinsterz
Time spent using app: 4 months
September 27, 2018

Trust me guys, amazing app! User friendly and loads of utilities for Discount codes creation.

Sanjay Lalwani,
Founder, Foodwalas.com

Foodwalas
India
Time spent using app: 2 months
August 23, 2018

Being a FREE app deserves at least 4 stars plus if it works one more star, that is 5 stars!

I simply bulk uploaded 20,000 coupon code (10,000/set) by copying the codes from my csv file to the import box and click a button. It's that simple! I've never tried app's feature to generate coupon codes though, but I used a free web version to easily and quickly generate the code from this website: http://generator.voucherify.io

Uniquely Cutie And Sweetie Creamtoe
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
August 18, 2018

Awesome app. Highly recommended!

Hmb Online
Time spent using app: 13 days
August 14, 2018

Just downloaded as I needed to make 90 unique codes.
The result, awesome.
Super easy to use and creates all the codes in a flash, this is what Shopify should have built in.
I also like how it keeps all the codes in 1 entry and from there you can see all your codes usage data and export them as well.

If your looking for a bulk code generator this will definitely do the job.

Colette Lola
Indonesia
Time spent using app: Over 4 years
Edited July 20, 2018

Very nice APP and it helps creates bulk discounts for our valuable customers!!!

Wltactical
Time spent using app: 14 minutes
July 17, 2018

Creating codes is very easy and it can be done quickly. The application looks very nice and user-friendly if you want to check how it looks like before you install visit our website www.escapewatches.com and see it yourself.

Escape Watches
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
July 14, 2018

Simple and useful app. Works perfectly, easy to use. The way it groups codes, plus prefix/suffix options really help to keep things organized.

Relicsbyrild