Bulk Discount Code Generator

Bulk Discount Code Generator

by Seguno

Generate sets of unique discount codes and stop coupon abuse.

Dash Water

Great app, I used this for bulk discount uplaods and it works really well, would highly recommend but the reviews are quite long

July 15, 2020

Hi there, thank you so much for your recommendation and kind words, we really appreciate it! We're happy to hear you've found the app helpful and easy so far, please let us know if there's anything we can do to make it even better for you :)

Pawz World

I used this app to create coupons for our giveaway. I love this app for its ability to create unique coupon codes and deliver them automatically. It really saved me a lot of time. Kudos to the developer.

July 15, 2020

Hi there, thanks so much for your review, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave us one :) We're happy to hear that you are liking the app so far, if you ever need assistance please reach out to support!

Imperial Candles

Great app, really easy to use. Do bells and whistles, does exactley what it says on the box. Thank you

July 9, 2020

Hello, thanks very much for leaving us 5-stars, it really means a lot to us! We're glad the app is helping your shop, best of luck with your promotions :)

Christian Bookshop

It works great for products, but you can't create variant exclusive discount codes as far as i'm aware

July 9, 2020

Hi there, thanks so much for leaving us 5 stars! There actually is a way to create variant exclusive codes. All you have to do is create the discount in our app (where you can't isolate variants) and then after the discount set is created, look up the discount under Shopify>Discounts and change the product conditions in there to include/exclude certain variants. I hope that makes sense, if you have more questions please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team!

Kainenko

Did exactly what I needed. Imported 1,000 codes I had generated in excel with no problems - even removed 5 duplicates that I had missed

July 9, 2020

Hi there, thanks for leaving us a great review, we're glad to hear our app is helping your shop :)

Nibble & Nosh

This app is great! Saved me hours of work, I put my generated codes from bold subscriptions into shopify in a couple a minutes, Brilliant!

gift-prints.net

Awesome app, so simple and fast to use. Creates codes quickly and a really easy to use interface. Already one of our favourites.

June 30, 2020

Hello there, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us 5-stars, it really means a lot to us! We're so happy to hear that you're finding the app to be one of your favourites :)

VetEnt

I liked it. It was really easy to use and super fast.
Not sure why we have to have 100 characters in this review though. That's annoying.

Tekitin Technology

this app is super quick and easy to use. constantly need it to upload to my mailing app which is now a streamlined process.

June 30, 2020

Hello there, thanks so much for leaving us a sparkling review, we really appreciate it! We're glad to hear how the app is helping your store :)

Tri-Titans Athletic Apparel

Quick, Easy, Very helpful and time saving. We used it to generate giveaway codes giving away 100 units

June 30, 2020

Hi there, thank you! We're happy to hear you've found the app helpful and easy so far, please let us know if there's anything we can do to make it even better for you :)