Bulk Discount Code Generator

Bulk Discount Code Generator

by Seguno

Generate sets of unique discount codes and stop coupon abuse.

Hunt Essential

I have only generated discount codes and yet to use it for a desired purpose. Until I'm able to use it to generate leads which is my main goal here, I'm unable at this time to give an honest feedback that would be recommendable. Please stay turned!

November 6, 2020

Hey there, thanks for leaving us a review; Bulk Discount Code Generator is designed only to generate codes, it doesn't advertise the ability to generate leads at this time. We sent you an email with more information, if you have questions please don't hesitate to reply!

Kingdom Superstore

It would be great but could not select multiple products and / or variants when creating my discount.

July 10, 2020

Hi there, thanks for your review! There actually is a way to create variant exclusive codes. All you have to do is create the discount in our app (where you can't isolate variants) and then after the discount set is created, look up the discount under Shopify>Discounts and change the product conditions in there to include/exclude certain variants. I hope that makes sense, if you have more questions please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team!