Bulk Discount Code Generator

Bulk Discount Code Generator

by Seguno

Generate sets of unique discount codes and stop coupon abuse.

Roost Factory Hoosier Offroad

Simple to set up multiple discount codes. Very intuitive to follow. Did not use to integrate with email campaigns.

September 18, 2020

Hi there, thanks for leaving us a review! Please let us know if there's anything we can do to improve the app or if you have suggestions for us :)

LoaVerde

I really liked to generate the codes but I am having difficulty to see the code list. I would rate 5 star if I could reach the list easily.

September 3, 2020

Hello there, thanks so much for leaving us a review and for sharing your concerns about viewing the code list! The info in this article will help you find them: https://help.seguno.com/article/240-how-can-i-view-my-codes

Please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team help@seguno.com if you have more questions :) Thanks so much for using our app!

Azendi

I like this app - it generates unique discount codes very efficiently. Interface is super easy to use. Excellent

July 21, 2020

Hi there, thanks for your wonderful review, it means a lot to us! Please let us know if there's anything we can do to ensure you have a 5-star experience in the future :)

CBD Shop Essen

This app helped me generating my discountcodes. very useful.
If you ar going to create all your codes by your self your are going to need years

July 21, 2020

Hi there, thanks so much for your review, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave us one :) We're happy to hear that you are liking the app so far, please let us know if you have any suggestions for improvements!

Veestro

I used this app to create multiple discounts and it's great but it would be helpful if there were better instructions.

July 9, 2020

Hi there, thanks very much for your review and feedback! Is there something in particular you're having trouble with? If so, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team and we'll be glad to assist you :)

BR STORE SHOP ONLINE

muito fácil de usar bem simples recomendo esse app, obrigado pela ajuda me facilitando tudo na hora de criar meus cupons de descontos

June 30, 2020

Olá, muito obrigado por sua recomendação e palavras gentis, nós realmente apreciamos! Estamos felizes em saber que você achou o aplicativo útil e fácil até o momento, informe-nos se houver algo que possamos fazer para torná-lo ainda melhor :)

PerroMart Malaysia

Good app helps us create discount vouchers in less than 10 seconds. Awesome app would recommend to all

April 7, 2020

Hello there, thanks for your kind words and feedback, we really appreciate it! Is there anything we could improve about the app to make it 5-star worthy? You can email us at help@seguno.com at any time :)

ebeauty

Por el momento todo bien, ya solo falta que lo apliquen los clientes y pueda ser reflejado su trabajo, muchas gracias!!

April 7, 2020

Muchas gracias por sus comentarios, realmente le agradecemos por tomarse el tiempo para escribirnos una reseña de 5 estrellas :)

----------

Thanks so much for your feedback, we really appreicate you taking the time to write us a 5-star review :)

ND Commerce

This apps is amazing. Very gooddddddddddddddddddddddddddddđdddddddddddddđđddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd.

February 20, 2020

Hey there, thank you so much for your ddddddelightful review, we really appreciate it :) If you ever need assistance or have questions about anything, please don't hesitate to reach out!

Alala

This is a super helpful app- the 2 issues I have run into are:
1) Very large promotions were not able to export the codes into a csv
2) Reporting by discount Group is not currently available

February 11, 2020

Hello there, thanks very much for your feedback! Shopify currently has a 100k code export limit, so that's likely why you're experiencing issues exporting data from large promotions. Unfortunately, this along with all reporting is controlled by Shopify; we don't generate any reports as Shopify handles all reporting of codes and conversion statistics. If you have more questions please don't hesitate to reach out to support and we'd be glad to speak with you more about these topics. Thanks again for your review :)

Previous 1