Bulk Discount Code Generator

Bulk Discount Code Generator

by Seguno

Generate sets of unique discount codes and stop coupon abuse.

Epic AF

This is very easy to use and you can generate many codes at once and also customize it. I recommend it.

February 17, 2021

Hi there, thank you so much for your recommendation and kind words, we really appreciate it! We're happy to hear you've found the app helpful and easy so far, please let us know if there's anything we can do to make it even better for you :)

ilanigifts

Just started using the app but hasn't disappointed me. Still learning but excited for what it can do.

January 20, 2021

Hi there, thanks so much for your review, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave us one :) We're happy to hear that you are liking the app so far, if you ever need assistance please reach out to support!

Clickstore

es la primera vez que lo utilizo y me funciono muy bien, instale 2500 códigos, en la sección de códigos no aparecen de 1 en 1 pero al hacer pruebas si están activos y se toman en cuenta en el reporte,

January 15, 2021

Hola, gracias por tu excelente reseña. Puedes hacer clic en el botón "view all codes" al ver el descuento en Shopify> Discounts para verlos todos individualmente. Si tiene alguna pregunta, no dude en comunicarse con nuestro equipo de soporte :)

------

Hi there, thanks for your great review! You can click the "view all codes" button when viewing the discount under Shopify>Discounts to see all of them individually. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team :)

LEEF

Werkt super, maak er codes mee aan die te verwerken zijn in shopify. Deze exporteer ik en print ze op kaarten.

January 12, 2021

Hallo, bedankt voor je review, we waarderen je feedback en zijn blij te horen dat de app jou en je winkel helpt :)

----

Hello, thanks for your review, we appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear that the app is helping you and your shop :)

Nacional Monte de Piedad

Es una excelente herramienta, facilita la tarea de crear varios cupones y ahorra mucho tiempo para crearlos.

December 28, 2020

Hola, gracias por dejarnos una buena reseña, agradecemos que se tome el tiempo para escribir una. Si hay algo que podamos hacer para mejorar su experiencia, háganoslo saber :)
---
Hello, thanks for leaving us a nice review, we appreciate you taking the time to write one. If there's anything we can do to improve your experience please let us know :)

lincraftau

I really like this app, it is extremely simple to use and very useful for doing bulk randomised discount codes. I would like to suggest a 'select all' option when selecting products under the 'assign to' section. When you have thousands of products or loads of collections etc, a select all would be great.. Or even 'all products except for..' so we can just elect which items would NOT be eligible out of the thousands of products in our store. I would also like to have an 'exclude shipping' option as we do not want to apply discounts to shipping costs. Thanks for the great app.

December 4, 2020

Hello there, thanks very much for taking the time to leave us a review, we appreciate your feedback and selection! Unfortunately, we aren't able to implement your suggestion due to limitations in Shopify, however, there is a way to make this process easier.

You could accomplish this by using tags and collections. Placing all of the products you want the discount to be applicable to into a Shopify collection using product tags will make this easier since you can then just select the entire collection instead of each individual product, one by one.

We sent you an email with more information on how to set this up, so if you have more questions, please don't hesitate to reply :)

Roost Factory Hoosier Offroad

Simple to set up multiple discount codes. Very intuitive to follow. Did not use to integrate with email campaigns.

September 18, 2020

Hi there, thanks for leaving us a review! Please let us know if there's anything we can do to improve the app or if you have suggestions for us :)

LoaVerde

I really liked to generate the codes but I am having difficulty to see the code list. I would rate 5 star if I could reach the list easily.

September 3, 2020

Hello there, thanks so much for leaving us a review and for sharing your concerns about viewing the code list! The info in this article will help you find them: https://help.seguno.com/article/240-how-can-i-view-my-codes

Please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team help@seguno.com if you have more questions :) Thanks so much for using our app!

Azendi

I like this app - it generates unique discount codes very efficiently. Interface is super easy to use. Excellent

July 21, 2020

Hi there, thanks for your wonderful review, it means a lot to us! Please let us know if there's anything we can do to ensure you have a 5-star experience in the future :)

CBD Shop Essen

This app helped me generating my discountcodes. very useful.
If you ar going to create all your codes by your self your are going to need years

July 21, 2020

Hi there, thanks so much for your review, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave us one :) We're happy to hear that you are liking the app so far, please let us know if you have any suggestions for improvements!

Previous 1