Bulk Discount Code Generator

Bulk Discount Code Generator

by Seguno

Generate sets of unique discount codes and stop coupon abuse.

Star-Registration

does the job! Great app! Would always use it again - Using it for a lot of one-time codes for resellers

Moving Beans

So easy to use! Great UI and integration. We use it for big campaigns and referral partnerships and it works perfectly for that.

Aesthetic bodies & lifestyle

Really nice app. must use in shopify store . Go and install your store and enjoy the discount offer to your customer

All Purpose Creams

Does exactly what I wanted it to. Simple to use and intuitive! Download to exporting discount codes in less than 10 minutes.

Zomorrodi Teppiche

Great app! Works perfectly. Helps you export thousands of discount codes. Havent tried the import yet but everything else seems to work just fine.

Amberwing Organics

Easy to use and as far as I know the only Bulk Discount Code app that allows you to both import & export codes.

Kaleyfit

The app works fine and smoothly. It generates hundreds of codes in seconds and it can be easily customized.

Imago Portugal

Very practical and friendly. Made the codes I needed in just 30 seconds, including having a PREFIX with the initials of our partners.

Monviso Trading Store

I have used it for campaign as of now. So far so good. I hope it stays like that and hope they won't make the application paid later

PRECISE Distribution

A super simple and easy to use app, it perfectly fulfills its purpose. We loved the fact of generating multiple discount coupons on your site instead of doing it one by one, we recommend it.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 23 24