Bulk Discount Code Bot

Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
January 25, 2023

Easy to use and does exactly what it's suppose to do ! You can export the list which is super helpful !

Chanv
Time spent using app: 5 minutes
Edited January 25, 2023

Totally easy and fast, and logically designed. Love it! We just wanted a list of codes to hand out to people who review us. Easy peasy. It also nests all the codes (hundreds) in one master discount in the Shopify interface which is clutch.

Yogo
Time spent using app: 5 days
January 10, 2023

Christina B was so helpful and resolved our issue so quickly! She was so kind & willing to get it fixed immediately.

Jean Marie's
Time spent using app: About 2 years
Seguno replied January 17, 2023

Hello there, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us 5-stars, it really means a lot to us! We're so happy to hear that you're enjoying the app and our team so far, if you ever have questions you know where to find us :)

December 12, 2022

Great app. Easy to use. Helps us keep codes from going "viral." Most of all, super helpful and responsive support staff.

ThumbPRO
Time spent using app: 11 months
Seguno replied December 13, 2022

Hi there, thanks so much for your kind words and wonderful review, we truly appreciate it! I'll pass along your compliments to our support team and if you ever have more questions, you know where to find us :)

November 22, 2022

Nice and easy to use. Quick and lite app to create a bulk discounts. Easy to setup. Fully implemented in Shopify.

Mana™ | Česko
Czechia
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
Seguno replied November 30, 2022

Hi there, thank you so much for your kind words, we really appreciate it! We're happy to hear you've found the app helpful and easy so far, please let us know if there's anything we can do to make it even better for you :)

November 9, 2022

Great app, easy to use - created bulk discounts codes of same type - not sure why Shopify doesnt have this functionality.

Scamper & Co - Fine Jeweled Dog Collars and Necklaces for Pet Lovers
Time spent using app: 2 days
Seguno replied November 16, 2022

Hi there, thanks so much for your review, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave us one :) We're happy to hear that you're enjoying the app so far, if you ever need assistance, please reach out to support!

September 10, 2022

I used this app to generate 500 codes that I physically printed and insert into each of my orders. Can you imagine manually generating 500 codes? This app is a lifesaver!

Inkfinitee Sublimation
Time spent using app: 5 months
Edited August 24, 2022

Great customer service! Received a prompt response before the end of the day from support staff who were eager to fully satisfy my requests. App itself is user friendly with clear instructions and guides.

Jangi
South Africa
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
Edited July 23, 2022

Great customer service, Willing to help and grow together! I am really happy with Seguno team! I am using the app for long time, not so often, but it helps me to create exactly what the app must do: Bulk discount Code Generator!

Postcards Market
Romania
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
Seguno replied August 5, 2022

May 29, 2022

Awesome free app that helps saving a lot of time when working with discounts. Especially when it comes to bulk.

vetsak®
Germany
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Seguno replied May 31, 2022

Hi there, thanks so much for your review, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave us one :) We're happy to hear that you are liking the app so far, if you ever need assistance please reach out to support!