Bulk Discount Code Generator

Bulk Discount Code Generator

by Seguno

Generate sets of unique discount codes and stop coupon abuse.

Velàzquez Press | Biliteracy

Simple, Fast and Easy. This app made uploading promo codes a breeze. The best part is that it's free, with no strings attached.

December 10, 2019

Hello, thanks very much for your kind words and feedback, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review :)

Rover Store

This app does exactly what it should and makes it easy to generate bulk discounts! We've used it several times now, and recommend to anyone looking for an app for that purpose.

December 10, 2019

Hi, thanks so much for your feedback and recommendation, we really appreciate it! We're glad you're finding the app easy to use :)

Changing The Present

We are a partner with many stores, and we have used many apps. This is one of our favorites! Great app!!

December 3, 2019

Hello there, thank you very much for your feedback and kind words, we're happy to hear you've been enjoying the app :)

Benicci

I used this app on my website https://benicci.com to create bulk discount codes. This is App is totally free & working very well :-)

December 3, 2019

Hi, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, we really appreciate it! So glad to hear you're enjoying using it on your store :)

Kinglito

I used this application to help me generate code discount. I like how it does. I recommend. Thank you

December 3, 2019

Hello, thanks so much for your recommendation and kind words! It really means a lot to us :) If you ever need help using the app please don't hesitate to reach out.

Piaggio Fast Forward

Great app! Easy to use. Matches the Shopify UI and is a huge time saver! It's saved our company time and money by improving the efficiency of our campaigns. Thank you!

December 3, 2019

Hey there, thank you very much for your feedback. We're so glad to hear your business has benefited from our app!!

CAMERA READY BABY

I love this app! Its easy to use and its made a huge difference in promoting my store. I recommend it.

December 3, 2019

Hi there, thanks so much for your recommendation and wonderful feedback, we really appreciate it! Please let us know if you ever need assistance using the app :)

Lord Stanley's Warehouse

Love this app, it lets me create millions of unique codes and for easy export! 5-stars all around, great support team as well A++

December 3, 2019

We really appreciate your feedback, thanks so much and the support team thanks you for your compliments too :)

Girl Knows All

Straight forward, quick an easy enabling my brand to offer student discount without risk of shared codes.

October 23, 2019

Student discounts...great idea! We love to hear how our users put the app to use, thanks so much for your feedback!

Happily Ever Borrowed

So easy to use! Thank you so much! Needed to upload a bunch of codes at once and it finally made it easy.

October 23, 2019

Glad to hear you are enjoying your experience with the app, thanks so much for your review!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10