Bulk Discount Code Generator

Bulk Discount Code Generator

by Seguno

Generate sets of unique discount codes and stop coupon abuse.

Local Food Drive-Thru

I am so new to all of this but this app is easy to use and I am pleased. I will have to use it for more time to really get a better sense, of course.

The Tasting Games

I definitely recommend this tool, generated 2000 codes that can only be used a single time for a specific collection.

Newverest

Awesome app. Helped to create 500 codes in less than a minute. The interface is simple and easy to use. Recommended!

REFLECTIVE BERLIN

I can totally recommend the app. Used it to create individual bulk discounts for discount platforms.

SEED Peoples Market

I've used this app with many clients and it always does its job! I love it!!! I'd recommend it to everyone!

Mud Hole

Perfect for importing large sets of pre-existing coupons from legacy e-commerce platform. Thank you!

Brainzyme

Fantastic app. Very flexible. Bug free. Does what it says. Recommended. If you need an app for discount codes, this is one of the better ones out there.

VELVET SPIRAL TREE

I installed this app in the eventuality that I would decide to create numerous discount codes for a large amount of customers. I never got round to it, but could see that the way the app integrated with my store was set up in way that would have enabled me to do it seamlessly and with ease should I have gone ahead with it. So I would certainly recommend it to anyone who might be needing a feature like this. Thank you.

BROY

This plugin saved us 5 hours of work!
If you need a lot of unique codes and don't want to create them one by one - this is your plugin.
Righly recommended

CARADERO WATCHES

I LIKE THIS AP BECAUSE IT'S EASY TO USE , I WAS EXPECTING MORE DIFFICULT TO HAVE DIFFERENT SETS OF DISCOUNT CODES
I WILL LET YOU KNOW HOW THE AP IS PERFORMING SOON