Bulk Discount Code Generator

Bulk Discount Code Generator

by Seguno

Generate sets of unique discount codes and stop coupon abuse.

ZOEVA EU

I used this app to generate discount codes for Yotpo reviews. It's really simple to use and makes this a simple task.

FaithandKai

Wow! Super impressed on how user friendly this app is! Created them in like 30 seconds! Definitely saved so much time and frustration creating each code manually!

Wonderfully Made Marketplace

I was really worried about how I was going to create unique discount codes for my gift certificates. This made it super easy! Done in less than 5 minutes. Thank you!

April 26, 2021

Hi there, thanks so much for your review, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave us one :) We're happy to hear that you are liking the app so far, if you ever need assistance please reach out to support!

tweedvalleydistillingco

Needed a plug in to help generate small batches of promo codes but enough for it to be an onerous manual task. This app is quick, simple and effective, and free - bonus!

April 16, 2021

Hello there, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us 5-stars, it really means a lot to us! We're so happy to hear that you're happy with the app so far, if you ever have questions please feel free to reach out to support :)

Tie Bar

Simple to use and get the job done. Need to test if it can generate huge sets of 100 thousand or more.

April 16, 2021

Hey there, thanks for leaving us a great review! The app can generate discount sets of 100k or more, but please note that Shopify's export function can typically only handle exports of up to 100k codes at a time, so you might consider breaking them up into smaller sets for easier exportation.

Apapacho Balsamos

EXACTLY WHAT I NEEDED. THANK YOU VERRY MUCH!!! IT DOES EXACTLY WHAT IT SAYS AND IT IS VERY EASY TO USE.

Airhead

This app easily allowed me to create bulk discount codes for an email campaign I was running. Support is great and responded quickly to answer questions I had about the app too.

April 16, 2021

Hi there, thanks so much for your kind words and wonderful review, we truly appreciate it! I'll pass along your compliments to our support team and if you ever have more questions, you know where to find us :)

UPAN United States

Works well ........................................................................................

April 5, 2021

Thanks for leaving us 5-stars, we really appreciate it and are glad to hear it's working well for your shop :)

The Merry Dairy

A terrific user-friendly app, likely the best external app we have ever worked with. We've used for customized discount promotions.

April 5, 2021

Hello there, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us 5-stars, it really means a lot to us! We're so happy to hear that you're loving the app so far, if you ever have questions please feel free to reach out to support :)

The Vibe Now

Exactly what I needed! Thanks for making the task super easy. Manually creating the codes in bulk was a mess!

April 5, 2021

Hello there, thanks so much for leaving us a kind review, we're happy to hear that the app has been saving you time and effort :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 25 26