Bulk Discount Code Generator

Bulk Discount Code Generator | Reviews

by Seguno

Generate sets of unique discount codes and stop coupon abuse.

Sock Panda

Easy to use. We are happy with the way this app works and creates our bulk coupon codes for use on Groupon and a couple of other promo sites.

Windflower Market

I love this app! It gives me the ability to create unique codes so that I can create private sales or include them on inserts in orders. Super easy!!

Outlaw: Bring the scents of adventure to every moment

I will admit that I didn't really use this app until recently, with the exception of a couple off coupon codes here and there. But I'm using a new service that can accept bulk coupon codes and Bulk Discount Code Generator has been an absolute LIFESAVER. It works as advertised every time, no fuss.

Baloo Living

Great app! Does what it says it will do. No complaints here. The codes generate and integrate with the store nicely.

Rizvan Beauty

It works, it's easy to use, and more importantly to me, it's free. It works seemlessly. It's perfect. Thank you!

Dovetail Workwear Canada

Does everything you want (if you want a load of discount codes). Much appreciated. Never had problems with it al all.

Dragonfly

This app is amazing! So easy to use, saved us hours of clicking. You can make whole sets of discount codes that are automatically imported to Shopify. What we appreciate a lot is that the discounts are organized into sets. Thank you!

NICAMA

Wir haben diese App verwendet um viele verschiedene Gutscheincodes randomisiert und automatisiert zu erstellen. Die App funktioniert wunderbar und baut auf der selben Rabattlogik wie direkt bei Shopify auf. 1a App! Wir können diese mit gutem Gewissen weiterempfehlen!

Sifity Jewel

This APP is sooo excellent! Highly recommend. I have try others 4 to 5 coupon discount app, all so sucks. Install is one. Very good, very good. Thank you Seguno.

Ocean Bottle Store

5/5 would download every time. Turns a several-hour job into a 10-second job. Amazing tool, well worth giving it a go.

July 8, 2021

Hello there, thanks so much for leaving us a sparkling review, we really appreciate it! We're so glad to hear you're finding the app easy to use and that you're happy with it so far :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 26 27