Bulk Discounts

Bulk Discounts

by Space Squirrel Ltd.

Create Thousands of Discount Codes

Necklesse De

paying 1$ for 20 discount codes? Removing a free app replacing with a paid one is horrible. Bad for users who used bulk discount before.

Nekterjuicebar

I find it annoying that something that used to be free now has a fee, even if it is nominal. However, it works well, so 2 stars.

Weddingstardeals

Works great, but you need to mention that you can import codes from as csv. I didn't see that anywhere until after I tried to create my first batch.

My Seed Needs

This app is great.

I use it for bulk coupons for scratch offs that allow customers to win prizes via a discount code.

=]

Nutpods

Worked exactly as intended and so easy. Could not be more reasonably priced. Highly recommend

Dlk Design Life Kids Llc

Super quick. Super easy. Thanks for the assistance!

Scalerfab R C Trail Armor Accessories

This used to be my go-to program. Not sure when things changed,as I hadn't used for a few months. For my uses, I don't need to create thousands of discounts, I just needed maybe 100 per group and now I have to pay $1 each time. Disappointed with the changes to the structure of the app.

Bottegasicana

Semplicissima da utilizzare, Top!

Castleware Baby

So far I'm happy with the app. I have created a couple of coupons to use in some triggered e-mails and they were very easy to set up. Only time will tell how they work from here. Fingers crossed.

Socheap89

I like the concept, will try it and update