Bulk Discounts

Bulk Discounts

by Space Squirrel Ltd.

Create Thousands of Discount Codes

Terpen Inc

Awesome time saver. Definitely the best option for Groupon sales campaigns. Only $1 per discount code set. Dont know if its monthly per set too?!

The Painted Heirloom

Not sure how this is any different than Shopify's Discount program. It looked identacle to Shopify's discount options.

soxtore

This app is awesome, I ablsolutely love it and I totally recomand it to everyone with warm hearth. :)

Elivar - Sports Nutrition

This app just solved a puzzle for us. We're using it now for refer a friends campaigns allowing us to track the top referrer. Excellent. Simple. No fuss.

LVLUP GAMES

Easy to use and very affordable. I highly recommend this and a loyalty program for small businesses starting up. I truly believed it has helped my customers increase their spending with me over similar stores, and also increased the number of returning customers.

I do wish there were a way to fully keep the codes randomized or at least have a bit more control over the format of the code generation so that it can remain consistent in appearance to the codes that currently exist.

But still pretty solid.

AMAZINGACCESSORIESSTORE

the besst

Scent Fill

Efficient for bulk discount codes. I just discovered the IMPORT code feature. Shopify support said you cannot import codes. I used the codes on discount "gift" cards enclosed with orders

Piata_Fashion_official

cool app i am satisfied...,............................................................................

The Freedom State

This app is so easy and certainly makes creating bulk discounting a breeze.
It takes you though every step of the way.

Ajmal Perfumes

i use this appp to insert discounts on my store, hope it will help , i am facing some dificulties regarting setup