Bulk Discounts

Bulk Discounts

by Space Squirrel Ltd.

Create Thousands of Discount Codes

Simodern

Does what is says on the tin - generates standard Shopify discounts but in bulk (e.g. so great for making lots of individual codes to mail merge into an email newsletter for customers). Go to the Discounts section to export as CSV if required. Easy and the Apps charges are not too expensive - you only pay each time you generate a discount code.

BUMBUM

Easy to use and not expensive. I would just prefer being able to approve a certain billing amount in advance.

King of Shaves

Outdoor sports experiences in Hong Kong | appysport

This is a great app that I highly recommend. It's very intuitive, easy to use, and quick! Thank you.

IF4Life

Signed up to sell a product on Groupon and needed an app that would import a large number of discount codes that were generated when the product was purchased on Groupon. Just installed, super easy, I AM NOT A BIG COMPUTER TECH!

Bella Luna Toys

Pic4Less

Good app. Does as it says it does.

.................................................................................................................................................

Betterment Store

We're building a store where our customers can be given codes to fully discount products for giveaways/surprise and delight/etc. Needed to give team a big set of codes to draw down from. This did this task perfectly and quickly, with solid customization!

Ash & Erie

Making my whole life easier creating discount codes for our brand ambassadors. For all of our ambassadors we create a monthly discount code and this helps me bulk create them as we continue to grow our program.

AmCork

This app is great and easy to use. I really like how it keeps sets of bulk discount codes grouped together in the main discounts list. We use this app to create thousands of unique discount codes at a time for printing on mini business cards through Moo Printing. Each card has a unique discount code that can only be used once. Our customers love the mini cards and it helped increase our sales. We provide them when customers purchase samples so when they place their order the cost of the sample is discounted.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14