MyBulk ‑ Bulk Discount Creator

Create Thousands of Discount Codes

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Voostoo

Location Kuwait
Time spent using app About 1 month

Great app, easy to use, I didn't need support so I don't know thier response to question.

Oofos

We've been using the bulk discounts app for a few years and its worked well for our needs. Their Customer Service has also been really helpful, when we've had issues they've helped us resolve them quickly!

Watplay

Location France
Time spent using app Over 3 years

Great and very usefull application for e-commerce website

Anti Theft Item

Location Philippines

Absolutely recommended. Best for your Shop. You are the best. Super!

Bodsupport

Time spent using app 25 minutes

Thank you. It`s awesome tool with nice price

Fwreshbeauty

Time spent using app About 3 hours

Nice Discount app, love it easy integration

Nowiknowtest

Location Australia

ah-mazing! ah-mazing! ah-mazing!

Bijouxbela

One last edit: I see the pricing structure has been redesigned. SpaceSquirrel is a top-notch developer team that listen to shop owners. The app works great, thank you!
-------------------------------
This is a great app by a great team but the pricing structure totally sucks. We use some of their other apps too, they are great. It hurts to leave a 2-star review.

EDIT: This is a very nice app, works very well, I deducted one star for the pricing.

*** Even though Shopify's version was free and is suddenly deleted from my shop without warning, this review is not about that. This app is much better anyway ***

The pricing page is totally confusing - it reads up to 10,000 coupons but in truth, if you create 3 or 3,000, you are still paying the same $1.00. So if you need 30 coupons of 3 different types, it will cost $1.00 each = 90 coupons for $3.00.

Heck, if I knew that, I would have created 100 of each at least.

Please explain the price better. It's not the money, I just feel taken advantage of. I love your apps and I expected more from you.

My Seed Needs

Time spent using app Over 2 years

This app is great.

I use it for bulk coupons for scratch offs that allow customers to win prizes via a discount code.

=]

Nutpods

Time spent using app 14 minutes

Worked exactly as intended and so easy. Could not be more reasonably priced. Highly recommend