Bulk Discounts

Bulk Discounts

by Space Squirrel Ltd.

Create Thousands of Discount Codes

IF4Life

Signed up to sell a product on Groupon and needed an app that would import a large number of discount codes that were generated when the product was purchased on Groupon. Just installed, super easy, I AM NOT A BIG COMPUTER TECH!

Bella Luna Toys

This is a great app that I highly recommend. It's very intuitive, easy to use, and quick! Thank you.

Pic4Less

Good app. Does as it says it does.

.................................................................................................................................................

Betterment Store

We're building a store where our customers can be given codes to fully discount products for giveaways/surprise and delight/etc. Needed to give team a big set of codes to draw down from. This did this task perfectly and quickly, with solid customization!

Ash & Erie

Making my whole life easier creating discount codes for our brand ambassadors. For all of our ambassadors we create a monthly discount code and this helps me bulk create them as we continue to grow our program.

AmCork

This app is great and easy to use. I really like how it keeps sets of bulk discount codes grouped together in the main discounts list. We use this app to create thousands of unique discount codes at a time for printing on mini business cards through Moo Printing. Each card has a unique discount code that can only be used once. Our customers love the mini cards and it helped increase our sales. We provide them when customers purchase samples so when they place their order the cost of the sample is discounted.

Michigan Metal Artwork

Needed to generate bulk dynamic coupons quickly and upload to my product review app for incentive rewards, and it worked great!

Plantioxidants

So far so good! Will submit new review if there is an issue. Looking to do a large quantity of codes last minute and seems to be working smoothly!

Chong Box

Simple and quick to use, will definitely use this app again. 50 discount codes created in seconds, nothing I can fault it on for a free app.

Gym Zino

fantastic app it made me very very very happy okay and i will download it forecer and keep it forever