Bulk Discounts

Create Thousands of Discount Codes

AMAZINGACCESSORIESSTORE

the besst

Scent Fill

Efficient for bulk discount codes. I just discovered the IMPORT code feature. Shopify support said you cannot import codes. I used the codes on discount "gift" cards enclosed with orders

Piata_Fashion_official

cool app i am satisfied...,............................................................................

The Freedom State

This app is so easy and certainly makes creating bulk discounting a breeze.
It takes you though every step of the way.

Ajmal Perfumes

i use this appp to insert discounts on my store, hope it will help , i am facing some dificulties regarting setup

Curdbox

This application is super handy and very affordably priced! I needed to make a ton of unique-per-customer codes, and this did the trick.

Her Stallion

I used this app to integrate with Justuno. I can now easily add many coupons and use these coupons properly with my other apps.

Travel Believers

I totally recommend this app as it is very user-friendly. Easy to understand and manage. It is time effective

Wonderhood Store

A new user of the app. But its really very simple to install and use. Generated Hundreds of discount codes within matter of minutes! Highly productive and user friendly app.

Noria Store

Seldom used, this app is still an indispensable time saver. We've seen great engagement from customers as a result. In one sentence, Bulk Discount is a simple tool done exceedingly well.